SOLD - 1985 Casita $2000 16ft - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-18-2008, 08:43 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Ok, some of you might remember I just bought this a few weeks ago. But today I bought a 2007 so this little '85' is now up for sale again. We paid $2000 and put on new tires before we left the town we bought it in, to head back to Greeley. So I am eating those, cause I want space for my new Casita. I also took out the carpet and purchased flooring because I was wanting to at least get that done before the Oregon rally. If you like it you can have it as well. Now this Casita is a project, but I think it's a quick project if you want to get camping this summer. A good Bath and put in the flooring I bought and you should be good to go. It has a awning, I was shocked at how good a shape the awning was. Of course the typical Casita kitchen, bath. Robin

Pm, me or reply to this ad..........
Attached Thumbnails
Casita_Before.jpg   Casita_awning.jpg  

Old 06-18-2008, 09:21 PM   #2

I forgot to add that this does have a/c and a front bath and bunks.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
I forgot to add that this does have a/c and a front bath and bunks.
Robin, I'm game. Please give me your phone number, and let's discuss this. Thanks!

Toby
Old 06-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #4

Toby I pm-ed you.......................
Old 06-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #5

Quote:
Toby I pm-ed you.......................
Got it and I'll be calling you tomorrow. Thanks Robin!
Old 06-24-2008, 07:06 PM   #6

Trailer: 1960 28 ft Airstream
Robin,

I am interested in more info on your trailer. Do you have any inside pictures? Thanks!

Pam
Old 06-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #7

Hi Robin,

I am in Fort Collins, and would love to take a look. Is it still available. Also when you say "project" what do I have to look forward to. Please PM or email me for my phone #.

Nate
Old 06-24-2008, 11:02 PM   #8

Pam and Nate, Yes it's still available. I have yet to get pic's but thats the plan for tomorrow afternoon. I will Pm them to you. But I will have to tell you that Toby is interested as well, though he hasn't seen pic's yet and he's trying to work out shipping. He's not holding me up, it's me holding him up. I had been out of town to pick up our other Casita purchase........ And because our home sold in 4 days, with a quick closeing, I am running and haven't gotten over to take pic's. But since I had spoke with Toby first and it's me that's holding him up, I will have to give him first option. But will let you know if he's interested. Ok as far as "project" Well it's a 23 year old trailer, it has a lovely BLUE shaggy/sculpeted carpet on the walls and ceiling. You gotta like BLUE. Then the cushions are a BLUE velvet......... And because they are 23 years old they have seen better days. I haven't found any rips and I would say that the foam was way more foamy 23 years ago...... But they are workable, Believe me when I say that they are not comfortable to sleep on, I would be replaceing if we were keeping it. Ok, now for some things I think are an issue. I don't believe the door hinges are original, I could be wrong since I have never seen a older Casita before buying it a few weeks ago. The old owner, instead of calling Casita and ordering the button/cap covers that go over the rivets, he chaulked the rivets..................... Hello........ the button/caps are a whole whopping $1 a dozen. I ordered 7 dozen , so they go along with the sale. As I said we tore out the carpet on the floor. And have the tile to replace. Geezzzz I so can't think, so if I haven't scared you off with the Blue, I will try and write down everything I see tomorrow and pm it with the pic's. Sorry, I just know I would forget to tell eveyone something so I want to write down everything I can find for you. Robin
Old 06-25-2008, 08:54 PM   #9

Ok here's a few pics. If you want me to email you more. PM me your email address. Please don't post it here. I am sorry, but as I said in my post last night, Toby gets first chance at it. If he dosen't want it, then I will let every one know. I really don't have time to call each and everyone who sent me their numbers by Pm. So please understand I am not ignoreing you. It's just I am super duper busy and again Toby has been waiting for me to be home long enough to take pic's so he is first in line. I will let you know what happens with him. But if you want to Pm me your email addresses I will send more pic's. Robin
Attached Thumbnails
_8.JPG   _4.JPG  

_14.JPG   Awning.JPG  

Old 06-25-2008, 08:57 PM   #10

A few more..........
Attached Thumbnails
curb_side.JPG   _5.JPG  

_9.JPG   _13.JPG  

Old 06-26-2008, 05:25 PM   #11

Sold......................