raising a lil bigfoot - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #1

Name: Julie
Trailer: Lil Bigfoot
British Columbia
raising a lil bigfoot

Hello, we are in the kootenays and i am wondering if anyone knows of an RV service shop in BC (the closer to us the better) that could work on raising our lil bigfoot? we think it has the original torsion axle.
thanks in advance for recommendations!

Oh, and Gilmay in Vernon was of course of first choice but they are too busy to take our project on unfortunately.
Julgarneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 11:54 AM   #2

Name: kenny
Trailer: 93 "Lil" Bigfoot 13.5'
Utah
If u have a 13 footer. which I (mine is a 93) and many others have we are having great difficulty getting a fix on the axle problem. Mine is worn out can't get my hand up between the driver side wheel top and the bottom of the wheel well. Many are trying to modify a Dexter axle to fit the frame ( modification of frame may also be needed ) Just keep looking for someone to resolve and post their resolution, without raising the egg so high u will need a step stool to get into the door opening. ???
Kenny Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 03:51 PM   #3

Name: kenny
Trailer: 93 "Lil" Bigfoot 13.5'
Utah
I am working with Standen . I am working with Standens In Calgary. They built a new one( torsion) for my sister They may be able to do mine. If you contact me later i will tell you how things are going. My sister lives in Canmore. They say it would be about 10 days to do the work. When? I am in Utah U.S. I have taken my trailer up to the Arctic circle. I have been to Canmore a few times will see if they will work on it in Calgary . It is a very unusual construction. it is very hard to get it done anywhere .

Later Kenny
Kenny Strong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 05:13 PM   #4

Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Raising a lil bigfoot... to grow into a big tall bigfoot?
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot