Boler door sag fix help needed - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-13-2015, 12:32 PM   #41

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Boler's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian G. View Post
I am the supplier of the Stainless Steel Hinge Repair Kits, click on the bold words and you will be taken to my shopping page.
: if anyone needs info about Boler Trailers this is the place to look, they have every option one would need to repair a Boler and more.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 02:03 PM   #42

Name: S B
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Next Epic tale with my Bug eye boler.

Hello to everyone. I have been diligently working to get my boler drivable on the highway. I now have a new axle and the door's sag is not as noticeable. Not 100% mind you but close. I painted the inside of the trailer with Kilz paint. Looks pretty good. I am posting pictures of the inside and outside as is. My future plans are to paint the bumper and hitch with rust proof white paint (I have purchased from Canadian tire). Also I will be replacing the propane tank for a new one shortly and calling in a furnace and stove top expert to check that all is functioning ok. I will be searching for Dynaflex 230 to fill in where seams have separated. One issue if anyone has information. I am guessing with the door sag some of the material close to the door has unglued from the fiberglass ceiling. Any ideas on how to glue it back up?
Attached Thumbnails
P5140980.jpg   P5140983.jpg  

P5140981.jpg   P5140982.jpg  

Seraphena Aswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 03:50 PM   #43
Commercial Member

Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Alberta
Registry
The best product is automotive headliner adhesive, it is designed to hold well through the temperature extremes but high quality contact cement will work.
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:09 AM   #44

British Columbia
Boler update

Hello again. I bought some automotive adhesive and this seemed to do the trick for gluing my liner back up to areas that were unglued. Some areas had great gaps in them so I used Dynaflex to fill in any areas throughout the camper and must say it looks great. Then I checked the stove propane line that it actually worked and this was good too. The furnace pilot lights but does not stay lit up so I will phone a furnace expert to look at it. And yes of course I do have a question. I would like to get an awning that attaches onto boler door side and also a tire cover that says Boler. Might as well show her off. Thanks for any replies and do enjoy all the information which comes through this site.
Old 06-11-2016, 01:19 PM   #45

British Columbia
Boler tire cover and awning

Hello everyone. Am enjoying all the threads and hoping to get some more leads such as where to order for a 13' Bug Eye Boler 13" tire cover with Boler written on it and also an awning and attachment for side of trailer.
Thanks
Old 06-11-2016, 01:53 PM   #46

British Columbia
Tire cover with Boler

You could have one made by talking to a Silk Screen person or have vinyl lettering done and put it on your self?? but first you have to buy the plain Jane white Panel to do all of this.
On one of our MH's I got the plane Jane cover then went to sign guy I knew and he silk screened the Province of British Columbia on it for me to let people know I was a Canuck!. hope this helps.
Stude
Old 06-11-2016, 03:32 PM   #47

British Columbia
ok thank you
Old 02-24-2020, 03:30 PM   #48

Name: Gus
Trailer: 1977 Boler - 1300
Winnipeg
help

I was wondering i you were able to solve the door sagging issue, I just bought my first Boler and have the same problem
Gus L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 03:41 PM   #49

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus L View Post
I was wondering i you were able to solve the door sagging issue, I just bought my first Boler and have the same problem
:I beleive there is a person in Alberta that sells replacement Door hing pins, he is more into Trilliums but says they will fit into the boler Hinges.
Stude

Tags
boler