1981 Dolphin asking $4000 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2009, 04:28 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I went to see this trailer today. It was listed as an 11 ft Dunrobin but turned out to be a (guessing) 14 ft and it is definitely a Dolphin made in Winnipeg in 1981.

It is very clean, but issues I could see were needs new tires, some hail damage and cracks here and there, cushions and fabric are brittle and need replacing, and looks like a teeny bit of water coming in around the door frame bottom (weatherstripping). It is not dirty or musty, appliances look good but not able to verify if they work. It has electric brakes, no idea on condition. To me, the price was high but then again you don't see many of these. It just isn't my favourite that's all.

The dinette folds down into a really large bed, and no lost space as corners are square. There in a couch that turns into the bunk. There is a lot of headroom and it is very bright. Downside to me is that there is a lot of cupboards, but they are all small other than a half closet above furnace. Pots etc would have to be stored under the bench. No hiding spot for porta potti. But these are my preferences and may not be yours!

Photos below

The fellow who is selling it bought it last year, never used it, wants a Boler instead (don't we all

http://winnipeg.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-...QAdIdZ157306338

The interior is the same as the posting from Saskatoon listed in referrals (which is still for sale BTW)
Attached Images

Tags
dolphin