AZ SOLD 2007 Scamp 13' Trailer Excellent Cond. Scottsdale, AZ - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-11-2015, 06:14 PM   #1

Name: Peter
Trailer: Scamp 13' Travel Trailer
Arizona
SOLD 2007 Scamp 13' Trailer Excellent Cond. Scottsdale, AZ

$8,900. Super well maintained. All standard features mentioned in in www.scamptrailers.com showroom for 13 foot trailers plus: marine toilet w/ 8 gal black water tank, city water connection, three speed roof fan, refrigerator, 8’ awning, screen door, window over range, silverware drawer, water pump, 12 gal fresh water tank, overhead 3-way roof fan, front porch light, and sway bar knob on hitch. In addition I have replaced all lights with LED fixtures throughout plus added two internal 12 volt cigarette lighter outlets. Added a professionally installed 3-gal hot water heater that feeds an outside shower and a brand new faucet. The following were professionally replaced with new parts within the last year; new Norcold refrigerator, power converter, toilet seat & seal, new axle bearings, brand new tires, a 30 lb oversized propane tank, group 27 battery; hot water heater was flushed and new anode rod installed. Items replaced with the last few years include the curtains (shrunk the old ones in the dryer), the propane regulator and hose.

Unlike a lot of other users who kept it in their garage for years and never used it, we did extensively for long and short trips and loved it! Things happen with all trailers and we spent a lot of effort having it professionally repaired and maintained. It is really like a brand new trailer for practically all systems. Only the pump, stove, sink, fan, and table/bed are original. Carpet is in good shape. We slept better on trips than at home. There is a surprising amount of storage for a tiny trailer. It is extremely lightweight—maybe around 1300 lbs and can be towed by any decent small SUV or moderate sized passenger car. You won’t need to invest in a new $30,000 truck to haul it. The insulation keeps the interior about 10 degrees warmer than outside without heating.

Included with the trailer are: Mr. Heater Little Buddy indoor portable propane heater, portable electric heater (for 110V), leveling ramp, pair of yellow chocks, and a 7 gal plastic tank for grey water.

View post on Craigslist:
Attached Thumbnails
Scamp1.JPG   Scamp2.JPG  

Scamp3.JPG   Scamp4.JPG  

Old 10-14-2015, 09:15 AM   #2

Name: Jim
Trailer: Outback 21RS
Arkansas
What year?

What is the year the trailer was manufactured? I am interested in your trailer.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:57 AM   #3

Arizona
2007. I am sorry, I definitely left out that important piece of information.

Moderator note: I've just added the trailer's year to the title of your thread.
Old 10-16-2015, 02:04 PM   #4

Arizona
I have just sold this trailer. I am not sure how to make that known or mark it as such in the main post. Peter
Old 10-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #5

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
You just did. A moderator will move it to the archives in read-only form. Congratulations!

Tags
scamp