BC SOLD: 100% REFURBISHED Bigfoot trailer (13) ... must see! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-17-2015, 02:38 AM   #1

Name: Jesse
Trailer: Big Foot
British Columbia
Thumbs up SOLD: 100% REFURBISHED Bigfoot trailer (13) ... must see!

The trailer was completely gutted 3 years ago and was rebuilt from the inside out from a carpenter in Penticton. All cabinets are brand new and costume with lots of storage under the seats both in the front and back. The trailer is lined with anti mold/moisture carpeting (same stuff they use in yachts) and other big boats. Flooring in vinyl that resembles wood grain. All the cushions, seats and bedding are brand new and in excellent condition.

All the electrical is brand new with LED lights for less battery consumption. It also has a light that draws only from campsite hook up for convenience. It has a plug in if you are going to a site that has electrical. The fridge is a three way connection (battery, plug in, Propane). The fridge is 3 years old and works fine.

There is also a plug in built into the cabinet on the kitchen side.

The stove is brand new and has a large and small burner that work great. It also has a stainless steel backsplash for easy clean up.
The sink is also brand new with a large water holding tank underneath one of the kitchen seats. I go camping to forestry sites with no water or electrical hook up and it lasts me the entire time as well as I have to discharge the rest of the water when I get back.

I had the axel custom made on the trailer for extra clearance. It now has about a foot and a half from the bash bars. I also had the axel custom made with struts so it is able to go on back roads and be used for outdoor camping not just provincial sites. With the clearance and struts I have never had an issue taking this camper anywhere that my truck can go.

The couch can turn into bunk beds. The wood bracket and 2 plastic brace bars were accidentally thrown away by my wife. But it is easy to build them out of wood.

The weight of the trailer is 1100lbs and does not have breaks. When i first bought the trailer I towed it with a jeep liberty and never hand any troubles getting to where i needed to go as well as breaking with it.

The trailer has a built in level in it for ease of levelling. It comes with 3 spare tires all in excellent condition as well as two mag rims. As well as two propane tanks and a battery. It also has a new propane heater.
Price is 7,500

Thanks for the inquiry. If you have any other questions please Post here or feel free to send me a private message (PM)
Attached Thumbnails
2362848-1-3.jpg   2362848-3-3.jpg  

2362848-4-3.jpg   2362848-5-3.jpg  

2362848-2-3.jpg  
Old 07-17-2015, 03:35 AM   #2

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Nice looking trailer Jesse. Please let us know when it sells so your post can be moved to the sold thread.
Old 07-17-2015, 03:44 AM   #3

British Columbia
I will for sure
Old 07-17-2015, 12:46 PM   #4

Name: Gardnpondr
Trailer: 1985 BigFoot G
Mississippi
I was just reading of someone about to retire and looking for a camper to go to Flordia camping. It was in my email but I've deleted my emails now. Maybe they will see this one.
Old 07-17-2015, 05:01 PM   #5

British Columbia
It's a real beauty, had so much fun in this trailer. There isn't another one like this around with all the upgrades that this one has.
Old 07-17-2015, 06:37 PM   #6

Name: Daniel A.
Trailer: Bigfoot 17.0 1991 dlx
British Columbia
Registry
Nice unit that needs nothing.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:28 PM   #7

British Columbia
Sorry guys trailer was just sold to a nice family in alberta
Old 07-25-2015, 12:16 AM   #8

British Columbia
Trailer has been sold
Old 07-25-2015, 03:36 AM   #9

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006 "Missing Link"
California
Nice rig Jesse, glad it sold so soon, thanks for letting the mods/us know it's been sold.
Old 07-25-2015, 05:11 AM   #10
MC1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Airstream Sold, Nest Fan
Ontario
What a nice looking Bigfoot. The new owners got lucky.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:17 PM   #11

Name: tom
Trailer: 1992 Little Bigfoot
Alberta
We're enjoying our new Bigfoot. Thanks Jesse.

Tags
bigfoot