QC SOLD: $5750 - UHaul camper trailer 13' - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-06-2017, 01:02 PM   #1

Name: Syl
Trailer: U-Haul 13
Ontario
SOLD: $5750 - UHaul camper trailer 13'

1985 UHaul camper trailer 13'
Light (567kg) and very stable on the road.
Many original parts. Original furnace in need of a new circuit board.
No original cushions (replaced by 4" foam for the bed) and template
drawn/kept with measurements on a tarp for each discarded cushion.
Plated, can be used as is or refurbished/personalized if desired.
Currently located in Quebec, Canada but its home/plate is Ontario, Canada.
Particulars: double support at the front, 2" hitch, rack at the back, mobile container for grey water, ready to receive a solar energy system (battery boxes, control panel, etc.).
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_2234.JPG   IMG_2226 (1).JPG  

IMG_2189 (1).JPG   IMG_2206.JPG  

IMG_2151 (1).JPG   IMG_2170 (1).JPG  

IMG_2202.JPG   IMG_2177.JPG  

Old 07-06-2017, 01:24 PM   #2

Name: Elena
Trailer: Scamp
Texas
Trailer size

Hi. I'm interested in your camper. Do you happen to knack the inside dimensions height, width and depth not taking built-ins into consideration? Also what's the condition of the frame and underbody?

Thanks
Old 07-06-2017, 02:53 PM   #3

Ontario
Hello, I do not have the measurements off hand but will get them to you shortly. As for the condition of the frame and underbody, I had it looked at and told it was in good condition.
Old 07-07-2017, 05:43 AM   #4

Name: Chris
Trailer: 1986 Play-Mor II & Scamp 13' Build date April 2019
Connecticut
How close are you to the VT border?
Old 07-07-2017, 09:20 AM   #5

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syl in Canada View Post
Hello, I do not have the measurements off hand but will get them to you shortly. As for the condition of the frame and underbody, I had it looked at and told it was in good condition.

Here are the approximate inside measurements: 72" high, 74" wide and 118" long. Hope this provides you with the information you are looking for.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:36 AM   #6

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSiko View Post
How close are you to the VT border?
Hello! Google map tells me approx. 335miles (or 535km). Tried to copy the map here but couldn't. The trailer is currently located in: Notre-Dame-du-Portage, Quebec, Canada (G0L 1Y0). Info you can use to get more accurate distance/travel info from google if you wish.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:51 AM   #7

u haul

Quote:
Hello! Google map tells me approx. 335miles (or 535km). Tried to copy the map here but couldn't. The trailer is currently located in: Notre-Dame-du-Portage, Quebec, Canada (G0L 1Y0). Info you can use to get more accurate distance/travel info from google if you wish.
You did a very nice job. I have done a few
U-Hauls myself. The hardest part is Parting with them when done with my restoration. Have one now just completed but not ready to sell until I get another winter project. Good luck selling yours . the price you are asking is below states price . I would buy it but do not no the law if I buy from Canada
God Bless Canada and the United States of America
Phil
Old 07-07-2017, 11:26 AM   #8

Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philmay1 View Post
You did a very nice job. I have done a few
U-Hauls myself. The hardest part is Parting with them when done with my restoration. Have one now just completed but not ready to sell until I get another winter project. Good luck selling yours . the price you are asking is below states price . I would buy it but do not no the law if I buy from Canada
God Bless Canada and the United States of America
Phil
Thank You Phil for the good words! Yes it is difficult to part with such a great little trailer. Hoping for a good home. God Bless. Syl
Old 07-07-2017, 07:03 PM   #9

Name: Judy
Trailer: 13' Scamp "La Cucaracha"
Texas
Love this trailer; too bad it's 2,220 miles from me (Austin, Texas)! I am willing to drive a ways, but that's a little out of my range, since I've never pulled a trailer before.

I am in the market, but not a lot of money. Just hoping I don't get taken in buying something I can afford that isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:21 PM   #10

Ontario
Hello Judy! I am wishing you good luck in your search. I have found that getting advice from a trusted knowledgeable person/friend throughout the search for the right camper is worth a lot! I have not used the resources found in this RV community website other than listing my trailer for sale but from what I see, we have access to many generous and very knowledgeable people who are willing to assist.
I have sold my trailer this afternoon (and still trying to figure out how to modify this listing to indicate it has sold! If someone knows, I would welcome the how to.). Small world, I have relatives living in Salado... Wishing you find the perfect trailer for you!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:28 PM   #11

Name: Jon
Trailer: 2008 Scamp 13 S1
Arizona
Registry
Quote:
...I have sold my trailer this afternoon (and still trying to figure out how to modify this listing to indicate it has sold! If someone knows, I would welcome the how to...
You have done your part by posting that it has sold. Moderators will do the rest (put SOLD in the title, close the thread, and move it to the archives).
Old 07-09-2017, 12:44 AM   #12

Name: Judy
Trailer: 13' Scamp "La Cucaracha"
Texas
Thanks so much! The more I look at posts, the more I realize how little I know about these little trailers! I'm also reading the forums and learning a lot.

I knew your trailer would sell quickly; it looks great!

/ Thanks again!

Tags
uhaul