NB SOLD: Bonair Oxygen-$10,000 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2013, 03:54 PM   #21

Name: Dylan
Trailer: 2001 Scamp 13'
British Columbia
Perhaps I'll keep the Scamp set up for quick trips and the larger egg for full timing in place. Now that's a good plan when I have a home base. less ideal once I start moving around again. Can't tow two at the same time! (At least I wouldn't want to!)
Old 01-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #22
Raz

Trailer: Trillium 2010
I thought I would really like one too, then someone mentioned that backing up was a bit of an adventure because you can't see the rear of the trailer.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #23

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Raz View Post
I thought I would really like one too, then someone mentioned that backing up was a bit of an adventure because you can't see the rear of the trailer.
In the day of cheap video equipment, seems a backup camera would solve that issue!

My only concern is long term structural integrity given the unique construction and few examples made. But hopefully if it's held up since it was made a decade or so ago, it'll stay together.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #24

Name: Trevor
Trailer: Bonair Oxygen
Nova Scotia
Registry
Hi All...sorry for the lack of activity. I had another woderful season with the O2. Currently I am debating whether I will transport her by barge to Pictou Island for the next season. Friends in great places. Having said that she is still in great condition and for sale if you are interested.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #25

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxygen2000 View Post
Hi All
I have seen these sell for over 10K and am looking fo offers. I am on the east coast (Halifax) and this limits who would be interested. I have loved travelling with the egg for 5 years and am selling with a heavy heart. It is in great condition! There is no internal tank but I have added an external tank.
So you put in a black tank under the commode? There's a gray tank for the shower and sink I assume? There is a shower right? Or is that just an enclosed toilette? The underside is not enclosed/insulated is it? Have you camped in it below freezing much?

Quote:
Hi All...sorry for the lack of activity. I had another woderful season with the O2. Currently I am debating whether I will transport her by barge to Pictou Island for the next season. Friends in great places. Having said that she is still in great condition and for sale if you are interested.
Well, if you haven't sold it by spring, and you'd sell it around $10,000, I >might< be able to come pick it up. Looking for any excuse to drive across Canada! But good chance I won't have a proper TV for such a trailer by that time. Too bad you aren't on the other coast!
Old 01-29-2013, 04:43 PM   #26

Nova Scotia
Registry
I have spent some time in the O2 the winter. There is no heater but we have been creative to keep warm. She currently sits on a lake and a pretty fun snow shoe trip in. This weekend will be in the works if all goes to plan. We might get some rain and have to don the ice skates.

There is no shower and only the enclosed toilet. We rarely used the toilet...late night emergency #1 for those not inclined to take the trip outside. Ladies only facility. One common drain for all waste water.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM   #27

Nova Scotia
Registry
We will be making a decision once the barges are running around April/May. Unless...she is sole before then.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #28

Name: Diane
Trailer: Casita, previously u-haul ct13
Virginia
PRICE Would be Real Nice....
Old 01-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #29

Nova Scotia
Registry
Sorry about that! I am asking 10K with may extras thrown in.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #30

British Columbia
Quote:
Sorry about that! I am asking 10K with may extras thrown in.
Drat. Everything sounds perfect except the lack of shower. Well, and the continent's worth of travel for pick up.

That's about my budget and it looks like an amazing, unique unit.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #31

Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
Pennsylvania
Registry
I need to step away from this thread. Dear self, you can get a new trailer in 10 years.
Old 01-29-2013, 05:24 PM   #32

British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by jen b View Post
i need to step away from this thread. Dear self, you can get a new trailer in 10 years.
lol!
Old 01-29-2013, 05:41 PM   #33

Nova Scotia
Registry
Well said! I am having a hard time not planning my next adventure with my O2
Old 04-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #34

Nova Scotia
Registry
I haven't seen one with a permanent awning. Im surew the shape prevents this from being easy.

Mine goes on through a channel and one guy can set it up in about 20 minutes.

Mosquito netting attaches for freedom from the wee beasties.

Good luck.....and my trailer is still for sale.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:01 AM   #35

Name: Rick
Trailer: looking
Ontario
Hi Trevor!
Do you have a pic of the trailer? I have family in your area I could send to have a look if my wife and I think it would be of interest - we're in Belleville Ont. Haven't seen an Oxygen - will Google it - wonder about the layout and sleeping arrangements and such. How old is the unit? Used a lot?
Questions - that's good, eh!

-rick-
Old 06-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #36

Name: Alison
Trailer: 1974 Aer-flo 14R
Nova Scotia
Registry
Hi Trevor,

For some reason I continue to get email regarding the sale of your trailer. Can you check into why the email goes to my email address. I would not want you to miss out on a sale. Good Luck and thank you.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:46 PM   #37

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Alison you will always receive any new posts to a thread you yourself posted to. It has nothing to do with the OP. You need to click on the UserCP menu at the top and unsubscribe from the thread if you do not wish to continue to receive notices regarding new posts to the thread.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:13 AM   #38

Name: onesmartchick
Trailer: In the market
Ontario
OK, I'm an idiot...I can't access the photos on FB.
Old 06-07-2013, 10:19 AM   #39

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Onesmartchick if you are trying to see photos of the Oxygen for sale they are not on FB or if they are the OP has not indicate they are.
There are lots of photos of his trailer under the OP's register here - click on the registry link under the sellers name.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:26 PM   #40

Nova Scotia
Registry
Sold

Tags
oxygen