NC SOLD 1975 boler 13' For Sale - $5500 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-25-2014, 12:49 PM   #1

Name: Christopher
Trailer: boler
North Carolina
SOLD 1975 boler 13' For Sale - $5500

See current craigslist ad for photos http://raleigh.craigslist.org/rvs/4636420683.html

This is a 1975 boler, 13’ travel trailer. It is commonly referred to by boler owners as an, “egg on wheels” because of its outward appearance.It was invented in 1968 by Ray Olecko of Winnipeg, Manitoba. They were produced until 1988 (brief history at: https://suite.io/thomas-alan-gray/1t4f2r1. His design really got the most out of the 13’ space. There is a couch on one end that converts to a bunk bed for the kiddos. On the other end, there is seating for four at the dinette which can be converted to a bed for two adults. The kitchen has a fully functioning mini fridge, two burner propane stove with hood, and a sink for cleaning. This camper has the ability for water and electrical hook-up at a camp site. It does need a water holding tank if you want to do dry camping (roughly $35 off ebay) but does have a brand new, never used 12v water pump which is installed and ready for final hook-up. After I realized we would not be doing any dry camping, I did not purchase the holding tank and never used the small generator I bought thinking it was a must have. The camper has been rewired for 12v and 110v. The towing wiring harness has been converted from a four prong to a seven prong to charge the battery on the tongue while towing. This is also where the propane tank is stored. There is ample storage space in the kitchen with three overhead cabinets which is sufficient for all kitchen needs. There is also a large cabinet/ pantry next to the door (plenty of room for marshmallow roasting sticks …..as well as the bunk bed supports and much more). Additional storage is found under the front couch (two areas with lids that make the bench top on either side, with a hinged flip-top middle section where you can place shoes or dirty items. This middle section is very easy to wash out as it is not fully enclosed (see pic of bunk bed). There are two more storage areas under the large pillows in the dinette area. All original aluminum windows were removed and new seals were put in to ensure a water tight seal. The window function properly (driver side glass was replaced with plexi-glass as it had been cracked). The ceiling vent (also removed and resealed) has a turn knob to raise the lid to allow airflow. I believe a 12v fan or a small A/C unit can be added if desired. We used a small space heater with automatic thermostat in the cold/ cooler months.
All running/ turn/ brake lights function properly. New wheels were added last spring with less than 150 miles. The paint is new as the kids and I wanted to make our egg super fun! There is little to no rust on the frame. We used our egg twice since it was restored. It is ready for an adventure to see the leaves change color, a trip to the mountains, or a day of fun in the sun at the beach.
This is a light weight camper that was designed to be pulled by any vehicle and moved by hand. I have easily pulled it with my truck and my wife’s car.

Clear title in hand and ready to go! We are selling it because my wife wants a CJ7 Jeep and I need a new project.
See current craigslist ad for photos http://raleigh.craigslist.org/rvs/4636420683.html
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1036.jpg   IMG_1040.jpg  

IMG_1044.jpg   IMG_1045.jpg  

IMG_1038.jpg   IMG_1039.jpg  

IMG_1041.jpg   IMG_1042.jpg  

IMG_1047.jpg   IMG_1048.jpg  

Old 08-25-2014, 10:02 PM   #2

Name: Kent
Trailer: 1974 1300 Boler
Manitoba
Nice license plate! and Boler!
Old 08-29-2014, 09:54 AM   #3