Where do you get Scamp front opening window? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2018, 06:53 AM   #21

Trailer: 88 Scamp 16 ft
Registry
The blue Scamp in the picture is my 88 Scamp 16. That is the Hehr slider window I bought directly from Scamp to replace the Plexi window.

HTH
DanPatWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2018, 07:11 AM   #22

Name: amy
Trailer: scamp 13
ME
Jon that blue scamp is DanPatWork's scamp. Go to his profile he has photos of his Scamp, he redid EVERYTHING from inside to outside! Very impressive!

Thank you so very much DanPatWork for replying and for the photos and all the posts on this forum on how you redid your scamp. It's VERY informative and inspiring.

The front does look different than my 2014 scamp but I think it's doable.
I think it's that little push, encouragement is all that a person needs to get started and just knowing it has been done and working out well sparks that motivation even more!
I'm sure there will be ups and downs fails and wins as I go through each project but like you said in one of your posts it's a labor of love and not an investment. It's so true. It just makes you SO happy after each project is done making that little camper into your very own
amy in maine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 02:03 PM   #23

Name: Hunter
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
Front crank

I will have a front crank window for sale from my scamp shortly. Located in Southern mn but will ship
Scampcamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp