8 years with an eggcamper. - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-19-2015, 03:23 PM   #1

Trailer: 2007 Eggcamper
8 years with an eggcamper.

It has been a few years since I have been on this forum (busy working and camping ). I would like to give a long term review of the eggcamper. We also have a larger rv that stays on site in NJ so the EggCamper only gets used about 1 month per year (2 trips to FL per year).

The EggCamper feels as huge as it always has since day one. It travels well (without anti-sway bar or weight dist hitch). When towing with a ford flex I get 14.5-15.5 mpg at 63 mph. only things we have replaced is ceiling fans, a/c (last year), escape window (latch came loose and beat up the framing), tires (just this year) and replaced bar sink faucet just because. Still have original water heater, refrigerator, heater and the trailer is still all electric.

These fiberglass trailers are just terrific. Very low maintenance and just great to travel with. After 8 years it still serves our purposes well and we are VERY glad we picked an EggCamper.
artspe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:25 PM   #2

Name: Tab
Trailer: ParkLiner
Tennessee
Congrats!
Roadie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 06:30 PM   #3

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Thank you. I had the impression that Eggcampers were good trailers, but it is nice to have a first person point of view.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggcamper