Bigfoot Silver Cloud Tank Access? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul 16 ft Vacationer
Send a message via Yahoo to Kevin A
Bigfoot Silver Cloud Tank Access?

Anticipating that there might be a time in the future when I have to fix or replace parts related to the black water, gray water, and fresh water tanks, I have a question for fellow Bigfoot owners. Our Silver Cloud is completely covered underneath with a type of insulation foam. Therefore, I can't see the tanks or any connections, especially the fill and empty hoses on the fresh water tank except where it terminates to empty. The fill and empty hoses are 29 years old and could probably leak some day or become disconnected. The interior tubing to the water pump is also showing its age by flexing too much, restricting some flow. I assume the tank would have to be dropped down since there isn't much of a hole through the floor under the bathroom cabinet for work access. How do I get at the tanks or hoses? If the insulation foam has to be cut way, can it be re-covered? Thanks!
Kevin A is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot, cloud