Hard to find information on Bigfoot history - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-08-2017, 04:02 PM   #21

Name: Peter
Trailer: G30 Elite Class C
British Columbia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
JrnutPaul and Chris&Maureen all have/had 1994 dual-axle Bigfoot 5th wheels.
onna they also made a 19' tandem axle trailer as we had one for a cple of years but someone offered way more than I paid so I sold it to them, they still have it as you will never get another one. All the plans for some of the older ones went up in smoke when they had a fire at the Factory in Armstrong, BC. We also had a 1986 17' Bigfoot, was okay but to bulky like 8' wide and squarish, got caught in a windstorm in Wyoming we did not like trying to drive through that so sold it.
Now were into all FG Class A's I have finally got to the size where I rather go smaller but not my wife.
Stude
stude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2017, 06:14 PM   #22

Name: Mike
Trailer: Bigfoot 17' DLX
Alaska
Registry
I don't have much to offer this thread other than a post I did several years ago about the different Bigfoot logotypes used throughout the years. I included some relevant history on the company, but it's far from comprehensive.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...udy-65711.html

There was a member here, Rick M, who hasn't posted for a couple years but who seemed to know an awful lot about the company's history and operation. This is his profile page. If you go to the "Statistics" tab then click on "Find all posts by Rick M", you find quite a few that have tidbits of Bigfoot history in them.

Fiberglass RV - View Profile: Rick M
trainjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 03:27 PM   #23

Name: Bill&Laura
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Fiver
Kentucky
Registry
Smile

Thanx Mike. I'll go investigate more there, too. Interestingly, the owners of our Bigfoot fiver have been pretty responsible in keeping most of the paperwork that documented our camper.

We have a lot more than I would have thought reasonable for a trailer that's almost 30 years old. Having other resources for searching is invaluable and I appreciate the input.

Tags
bigfoot