one thing leads to another....B17CB - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2014, 03:59 PM   #1

Name: Francois
Trailer: Bigfoot
British Columbia
Registry
one thing leads to another....B17CB

I use the dinette table for part of my "rear V-berth" thing...and I've come to really enjoy the front of the trailer without the table there (space) to the point that I begrudge taking the bed apart in the morning sometimes.....so I devised a way to store the table upright and out of the way whenever I feel like it...

I had to cut a little notch in the shelf so the leg would slide in/past...but I had a scupper in the border to wipe down the shelf from before anyways.

I thought I'd have to get some restraining device for traveling with the table in this position but some careful cutting and a couple of rubber bumpers on the underside of the table make it that it is secure/stable there all on it's own....

love all the space.......(note: my table is 2" shorter than stock, to fit between the fridge and sink when it's in "bed mode")
Attached Thumbnails
adonej.jpg   adoneja.jpg  

adonejb.jpg   adonejc.jpg  

Franswa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot