Attention colorado scamp/boler/eco!! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2016, 02:01 PM   #1

Name: Nicole
Trailer: Eco
Colorado
Attention colorado scamp/boler/eco!!

My fiancé and I are dying to see a real one up close and personal. Ours is of course still in the restoration process but I would love to see a complete one. If you live in Colorado, please (if you don't mind visitors), comment with your city and what type of Camper you own. Please feel free to call or text me. I really want to check some out! We are in Colorado Springs and willing to travel to check out others.

Nicole Browning

Thank you!
BrowningSchubarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 10:29 PM   #2

Name: Mike
Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Oklahoma
If you are able, get thee hence to Durango and the FG rally going on this week! You can see a large number and variety of fiberglass trailers there. Folks will be happy to show off their babies! http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...usa-72335.html
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:21 AM   #3

Name: Jennifer
Trailer: 1979 Scamp 13'
Colorado
Registry
I'm in northern Colorado; if you are ever up here, send me a pm. Not planning any more southern trips this season-too bad! (1979 13' scamp)
Zennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:18 AM   #4

Name: Emily
Trailer: 2005 Scamp 16
Colorado
Registry
We are in SE Aurora/north Parker, Colorado. You can PM me if you'd like to see our 1982 Scamp 13 with front bunks. We were just out your way camping at Mueller SP and Colorado Campground the past two weekends, but have no plans to be down South again this season!
emij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:43 AM   #5

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magee View Post
If you are able, get thee hence to Durango and the FG rally going on this week! You can see a large number and variety of fiberglass trailers there. Folks will be happy to show off their babies! http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...usa-72335.html
We are still in the process of getting a title for ours so we can't take it anywhere, but if we had time I would just pack up the tent! Sounds fun! I would love for them to share photos!
Old 07-27-2016, 11:45 AM   #6

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zennifer View Post
I'm in northern Colorado; if you are ever up here, send me a pm. Not planning any more southern trips this season-too bad! (1979 13' scamp)
I feel very lame, because I don't know how to pm on this. Could you shoot me a text or call? We have this weekend off and I would love to check it out if you're free! 7192351071
Old 07-27-2016, 11:46 AM   #7

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by emij View Post
We are in SE Aurora/north Parker, Colorado. You can PM me if you'd like to see our 1982 Scamp 13 with front bunks. We were just out your way camping at Mueller SP and Colorado Campground the past two weekends, but have no plans to be down South again this season!
We are free this weekend and I would love to go check yours out! I am not sure how to message on here. Do you mind calling or texting me and if your free this weekend I would love to take a quick trip up there! We appreciate it!
Old 07-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #8

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
To send a PM, click on the name of the person you want to message.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 12.04.06 PM.png  

Tags
boler, eco, scamp