SOLD ~ '79 Fiber Stream for sale - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-03-2007, 08:41 AM   #1

Trailer: 2003 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette
Send a message via Yahoo to Lynn Peters
My Fiber Stream is still for sale. I will negotiate on the price as I just bought an '03 Scamp 16SD!!! Yahoo!!

Anyway - I'm asking $3500 for the F/S, obo. I have tons of pictures if you want them. I need to sell the F/S 'cause I don't have room to park both trailers. I can negotiate on delivery, too, since I'm sort of off the beaten path.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:42 AM   #2

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Please send me pics to [b]vfc2020[at]yahoo[dot]com and more info. Thanks

Quote:
My Fiber Stream is still for sale. I will negotiate on the price as I just bought an '03 Scamp 16SD!!! Yahoo!!

Anyway - I'm asking $3500 for the F/S, obo. I have tons of pictures if you want them. I need to sell the F/S 'cause I don't have room to park both trailers. I can negotiate on delivery, too, since I'm sort of off the beaten path.
Old 07-15-2007, 09:56 PM   #3

Quote:

Lynn

Could you please send some pictures of your Fiber Stream, both exterior and interior? I am interested in purchasing and I am located in western Washington, (Olympia.)

If the unit is still available, and in good condition, I will be interested in coming over the mountains to have a look at it.

Thank you,

Hugh
Old 07-25-2007, 02:43 PM   #4

Trailer: U-Haul 13 ft ('Lil Eggo')
Do you still have F/S for sale? I'm brand new to these type of trailers, and am looking to buy a used one, not too expensive
Can you email pics? Thanks!!
Old 07-26-2007, 09:54 AM   #5

Quote:
Lynn

Could you please send some pictures of your Fiber Stream, both exterior and interior? I am interested in purchasing and I am located in western Washington, (Olympia.)

If the unit is still available, and in good condition, I will be interested in coming over the mountains to have a look at it.

Thank you,

Hugh
I'm sorry!!! I didn't see your post until today. If you'd send me your e-mail address I'll send you all the pictures you could ever want! They're in a different file and hard to access from here. Thanks. . . . .
Old 07-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #6

Quote:
Do you still have F/S for sale? I'm brand new to these type of trailers, and am looking to buy a used one, not too expensive
Can you email pics? Thanks!!
Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you a ton of pictures! Thanks. . . .
Old 07-26-2007, 08:28 PM   #7
Administrator

Trailer: Casita 1999 17 ft Liberty Deluxe
Registry
Lynn, You can email Sharon by clicking on her name. I don't think you can attach pics to an email from the board (she will need to respond to you privately so you can do that), but emailing her will get her attention (surely) quicker than just posting to the board.

I'm butting in here because lots of people lately seem not to realize that email (for most members) is just a couple of clicks away!
Info on Adding Photos to a Post
RV Life Network FAQ
Old 10-01-2007, 10:16 PM   #8

I will be visiting my sister in Post Falls in a couple of weeks. Would it be possible to view the camper? Can it be pulled with a Chev S-10 pickup?

Please reply to karontlong@comcast.bet
Old 10-02-2007, 08:15 PM   #9

Quote:
I will be visiting my sister in Post Falls in a couple of weeks. Would it be possible to view the camper? Can it be pulled with a Chev S-10 pickup?

Please reply to karontlong@comcast.bet

Somewhere in your vehicle information/owner's manual you should be able to find a tow rating. I think it'd depend on what size engine you have in it. A 6-cyl. can handle this trailer just fine - I towed it with a Jeep Cherokee. You are more than welcome to see the Fiber Stream - it's in Clarkston, WA. I have been gone for the last 2 weeks, but I plan to stay home now 'til Spring!!! Let me know if you want to see it. . . .
Old 10-08-2007, 02:56 PM   #10

I am new at replying to posts. Is your Fiber Stream still available? Could you send pictures? Thanks!
Roxanne
Old 10-11-2007, 08:50 AM   #11

Hi, I was just wondering if your trailer is still for sale? Is it a 16' and if so what does it weigh? My e-mail address is d_cotte@hotmail.com if you could send photos if it is still available. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:46 AM   #12

Trailer: 1996 17 ft Casita / 1991 Olds Custom Cruiser Washingtongon
Lynn: Still for sale? how Long? Layout? Recent work? pleae e-mail photos to geoffmoore@cliffsmithmotors.com 541 490-8661 thanks, Geoff Moore, Hood River, OR
Old 12-12-2007, 12:27 AM   #13

Just joined the forum. Is this trailer still for sale? If so, can I have pictures? I know where Clarkston is... I was born there, grew up in Nezperce, now live in Alaska.
Old 01-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #14

Quote:

Is you trailer still for sale? I am in Spokane.

Email me at jkpauley@hotmail.com if still for sale.THX.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:55 PM   #15

Quote:

Old 02-16-2008, 11:21 PM   #16

Trailer: Play Pac
Could you please send me the pics of your trailer. welleris@hotmail.com
Old 02-17-2008, 10:57 AM   #17

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
I suggest you contact Lynn directly thru PM or email.

Judging from the inquiries, it does not appear that Lynn is reading here often.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:34 PM   #18

Trailer: 79 Fiber Stream
I went over to Clarkston Friday and bought Lynn's Fiber Stream on Saturday. Now I really feel like a member of our group. I want to thank everyone who posts suggestions/guidlines/recommendations/advice to help us newcomers make informed decisions. My new-to-me Fiber Stream is definitely a fixer-upper, but Lynn had made a good start on that and the trailer is road worthy. Thanks again and you will be hearing from me!
Old 02-17-2008, 03:39 PM   #19

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
Congragulations and I hope you enjoy the whole process of rejuvenation.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #20

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry

Let the fun begin!

Tags
fiber stream