MI 17' 2010 Egg Camper - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Marketplace > Classified Archives
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-14-2011, 10:58 AM   #1

Trailer: Eggcamper
17' 2010 Egg Camper

2010 all electric Egg Camper 17' long, 88" wide, 6'7" inside height. Like new. Toilet and shower never used. Check out all electric model at Egg Camper website for specs. Used three times - twice to state parks in Michigan for a few days and once for a month-long Canadian trip. Otherwise kept in storage in my garage in Brighton, Michigan. $14,500.
If you are interested, want to see pictures or have questions, please email me at lake.effect@charter.net. Thanks.
Old 09-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #2

Name: Laura
Trailer: Winnebago
Iowa
egg camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon M. View Post
2010 all electric Egg Camper 17' long, 88" wide, 6'7" inside height. Like new. Toilet and shower never used. Check out all electric model at Egg Camper website for specs. Used three times - twice to state parks in Michigan for a few days and once for a month-long Canadian trip. Otherwise kept in storage in my garage in Brighton, Michigan. $14,500.
If you are interested, want to see pictures or have questions, please email me at lake.effect@charter.net. Thanks.
Hi I would like to see some pictures please. I have seen casitas and scamps but i have not yet seen an egg.
Thanks
Laura
laularor@iowatelecom.net
Old 09-12-2011, 05:49 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura June View Post
Hi I would like to see some pictures please. I have seen casitas and scamps but i have not yet seen an egg.
Thanks
Laura
laularor@iowatelecom.net
Check out Eggcamper.com.
Old 09-13-2011, 01:09 AM   #4

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Jon, I know I would rather see the interior pic's of the trailer I was purchasing rather than a trailer from a manufactures website.

If you need help posting pic's, I would be glad to help you. Pic's of both the exterior and interior of your EggCamper will push your Sale along quicker.
Old 09-13-2011, 06:49 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin G View Post
Jon, I know I would rather see the interior pic's of the trailer I was purchasing rather than a trailer from a manufactures website.

If you need help posting pic's, I would be glad to help you. Pic's of both the exterior and interior of your EggCamper will push your Sale along quicker.
This RV sold at asking price in three days.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:15 AM   #6

Name: Mike
Trailer: 93 Burro 17 ft
Oklahoma
That's pretty amazing speed, congratulations to you and to the lucky new owner. We hope they will join us here.

Tags
eggcamper