1984 Burro Interior Update Complete (well almost) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-10-2017, 01:28 PM   #1

Name: Tom
Trailer: Burro
Colorado
1984 Burro Interior Update Complete (well almost)

Hey All wanted to share some of the interior updates I've made to my Burro interior. More to come. Interested in some curtain ideas if you got em...
Attached Thumbnails
MarquisBurro.jpg  
Tommy Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:10 PM   #2

Name: Kora
Trailer: Shopping
Michigan
In love!!!
Ksuee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:29 PM   #3

Trailer: 2009 17 ft Casita Freedom Deluxe
Love the southwestern theme. I especially like the idea of the carpet runner on the ceiling. Be careful where you sit with those horns.

We are doing a bit southwestern in the Campster. We have an old queen set of matching sheets, cases, and bedspread in a southwestern pattern. My wife is going to cut the fitted bottom and the spread to use as covers for the benches, then use the flat sheet for curtains.

I think extending the theme to your curtains would look nice.

Have fun.
Dave Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:42 PM   #4

Name: Jim
California
Very nice. I like the horizontal bar above the sink and stove. Where do you buy the horizontal bar unit and the sliders that hold the utensils?
jgilardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:56 PM   #5

Name: Ronda
Trailer: Fiber Stream
South Dakota
Registry
that is an awesome interior. I would go something in the orange family on the curtains. Bring in another pop of color. How did you get that to stay on the ceiling? Was it fabric or a rug?
rondar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 03:59 PM   #6

Name: Ronda
Trailer: Fiber Stream
South Dakota
Registry
I was gonna say also, hand towels work great for curtains, they are just the right size. They have so many different styles and colors, either use the round pinch hooks or just a straight seam across for rod pocket.
rondar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:07 PM   #7

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgilardi View Post
Very nice. I like the horizontal bar above the sink and stove. Where do you buy the horizontal bar unit and the sliders that hold the utensils?
The Horizontal bar and sliders are from Ikea. Ikea is fantastic for RV accessories.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:09 PM   #8

Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondar View Post
I was gonna say also, hand towels work great for curtains, they are just the right size. They have so many different styles and colors, either use the round pinch hooks or just a straight seam across for rod pocket.
How do things bunch up with the straight seam? I guess it depends on how thick the fabric is. I worry about restricting the view. Was thinking Venetian mini blinds as well. But worried they might be noisy.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:10 PM   #9

Colorado
Quote:
that's a great idea ill check em out!
Old 04-11-2017, 04:12 PM   #10

Colorado
Quote:
that is an awesome interior. I would go something in the orange family on the curtains. Bring in another pop of color. How did you get that to stay on the ceiling? Was it fabric or a rug?
The ceiling is 3 West Elm Rugs that I got on sale. Weldwood Contact cement was applied on both sides and allowed to dry a little. Went up pretty easy.
Old 04-11-2017, 06:18 PM   #11

Name: Jan
Trailer: 1998 17' Burro
Arizona
Very nice. Is this a 13 or 17'? We have a 17' wide body burro. Does yours have the original carpeting on the floor? I'd love to see more pictures.
janallanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 06:52 PM   #12

Trailer: 1985 13 ft U-Haul
Burro

We had a U-haul a few years back ( as you probably know very similar to the Burro ) but it couldn't hold a candle to yours. Love the southwest theme. Lee
Lee Senn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 03:02 PM   #13

Name: Tonnie
Trailer: Scamp
Florida
Lovely!

Very inviting... Nice Job!
Tonnie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
burro