Source for replacement trillium table lock downs - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-30-2014, 09:49 AM   #1

Name: John
Trailer: '84 Bigfoot b17
British Columbia
Source for replacement trillium table lock downs

Our table unit has seen a bit of abuse over the years it seems. The wooden receiver mounted against the back wall is pretty rough where the wood dowel pins fit into. How does this receiver piece come off? I was thinking of trying to replace the one piece by making a replacement out of 3/4 plywood. See pic

Then, there is the table clamps that help to lock it unit down (to prevent damage as I have explained) ours are pretty much toast being all bent and broken....beyond repair anyways. They are little aluminum things with a wire that goes around a "catch". Can anyone please pass along a source for buying some new ones?
Thanks!
John
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
Tyhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:40 AM   #2

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
John you could try contacting the folks in Calgary at Trilliumtrailers.com they should be able to help you or advise where you might find one.

Note that their phone system was apparently down last week but would hope its fixed by now.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:28 PM   #3

Name: John
Trailer: '84 Bigfoot b17
British Columbia
Ok will do Carol thanks. I was wondering if they are a generic fastener common in many rvs told are they are trillium thing? I'll post a pic of them as I know we love pics....
Tyhee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium