power meter in Scamp - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-22-2017, 04:52 PM   #21

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
I'm an early riser, I usually take my voltage reading first thing in the morning, before I switch anything ON and before my tiny solar panels have put any charge voltage on the battery. If I can get the battery charge status within about 10% that's more than good enough for my purposes. My camper is 100% LED and we use the lights conservatively, the big power hog is the furnace, we can camp multiple days on a single Gr27 battery. If it gets too low, I can still back up the truck, plug the pigtail and let it idle half an hour or more.
Carl V is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search