77 Trillium water tank - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-25-2019, 07:06 PM   #1

77 Trillium water tank

Looking for some assistance on my water tank. I replaced the small hose but not the bigger one. I just cleaned it and gonna hose clamp it on. I need advice on cleaning old tank and how to test pump etc?
All input please share
agreco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2019, 08:51 PM   #2

Name: bill
Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
The Mountains of North Carolina
Registry
Which model Trillium? Water tank in a 4500 is totally different than a 1300.

I’d replace every single piece of plumbing assuming it’s over 40 years old. I’m a big fan of PEX on supply lines. It’s on my project list for later. Meanwhile I don’t use the water supply.

I’d sanitize and clean the tank like on any RV. Bet there are some great YouTube videos on it. Pump will either work or not. Be careful with leaks. The plywood in the floor is exposed inside the cabinets so a leak around the sink could do a lot of damage. The drain line off my sink was also brittle. Plastic does not age well.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:25 PM   #3

It is the 1300 model. I have replaced all of the pipes I could access
agreco is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
trillium