Eggcamper Weight, Tongue Weight & Towing with Outback - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-25-2015, 01:00 PM   #81

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
It's like pulling 2 x 4x8' vertical pieces of plywood upright down the road...
Old 03-25-2015, 01:04 PM   #82

Trailer: Class A Motorhome
FGRV's Rule Here

[QUOTE=Cathy P.;511965]I respect the fact that this is molded fiberglass rv forum but some people here are undecided as whether or not to go with a particular type of trailer.

I agree with your point, but if someone wants to learn about different types of trailers they should be booking in on sites that deal with them, not bashing at the core of this site.

That's sorts like buying a Chevy and joining a Ford site to tell every one that Chevy's rule (which may be true, but that's a different point)

Bob Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:08 PM   #83

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
[QUOTE=Bob Miller;511980]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
I respect the fact that this is molded fiberglass rv forum but some people here are undecided as whether or not to go with a particular type of trailer.

I agree with your point, but if someone wants to learn about different types of trailers they should be booking in on sites that deal with them, not bashing at the core of this site.

That's sorts like buying a Chevy and joining a Ford site to tell every one that Chevy's rule (which may be true, but that's a different point)
I don't think anyone joined here to say that stickies rule nor bash molded fiberglass. Any trailer made that isn't maintained will leak. I have seen a number of rotted out floors on all types of trailers along with vents leaking at the roof and also windows leaking. People need to understand what maintenance is required. So, in all fairness, molded fiberglass trailers are not leak proof.

On towing, I don't know. With the right equipment, right tow vehicle, most units tow well.

It all comes down to you need to understand what you are buying, understand what you are supposed to do with it before you start doing it.

As much as I like the EggCamper, I realize, especially looking at the mods some have made that the weight is not going to be within the 2500 lb gross limit. Most of the fiberglass molded have the 3500 lb GVWR and I cannot understand why the people at EggCamper didn't go with that and yes, I asked, didn't get an answer. If it had the 3500 lb GVWR, I'd have one on order.

I dislike OSB which becomes yet another issue. Have seen it get wet and swell SO many times. Unfortunately, many manufacturers use it. I noticed it in the floor of the EggCamper in a "for sale" photo where the carpet was up.

Oliver is a stand alone product in my mind. I don't think they use OSB at all. Price and weight are more than most will want to bear. I have seen that they are working on getting the 17' onboard very soon.

So, EggCamper and that 2,500 GVWR? I guess if I could get a cheap used one and put it on a heavier frame and pull out the OSB, it would be what I was looking for.

Well, we have had 8 RVs of all types and they all had good points and bad points.
Choices are good.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 02:14 PM   #84

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC1 View Post
Years ago we talked to the folks at Taylor with the thoughts of custom building us a TT. They build a quality stickie and it is common to see many 20 and 30 year old Taylors in these parts, where they are built. On the down side the aerodynamics are about as bad as it gets with their design.

In reality, we pulled a similar shape but longer, 24', with our Ford van and an Equalizer hitch and never had an issue in towing. It towed like one unit with no sway. Van has a 5700 lb towing limit. With something as small as pictured, it wouldn't influence gas mileage a great deal. We need the space of the van or the Durango which we just bought so we have the power as do some others.
Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 05:21 PM   #85

Name: Denny
Trailer: Lil Snoozy
Michigan
Re: Growth in RV's. We have spent here winters in Florida. First year we could find spots at coastal state parks with a few days or a weeks notice. Second year we could get weekdays but not Fri or Sat reservations on short notice. This year almost impossible to get any sites on short notice. Even the State forest with no hookups was fully booked on weekends. Last year we never saw more than half the sites full.

Re: Leaks. We got the Snoozy because there is zero wood except for the kitchen cabinets and no holes in the roof. It still leaked through the window frames but no harm done. Toilet flush water hose burst twice but no harm done.

With all the parts and the constant vibration and shock driving down the road I bet all trailers leak sooner or later. I follow the Airstream forum sometimes - lots of rotted plywood floors there too.

Denny Wolfe
Wanderingourway.wordpress.com
MCDenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:44 AM   #86
MC1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Airstream Sold, Nest Fan
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathy P. View Post
With something as small as pictured, it wouldn't influence gas mileage a great deal.
I just found a towing article where a V6 Chrysler 300 (like the one in the pic towing the Taylor) averaged 13.3 MPG (US) towing a 30' aerodynamic trailer.

I doubt if the same Chrysler would get any better mileage towing the boxy lightweight Taylor.
MC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 07:59 PM   #87

Name: Mark
Trailer: EggCamper 2012 #109, by 2006 Tundra or 2014 Outback
Western Massachusetts
Eggcamper 2500# limit & Floor OSB

[QUOTE=Cathy P.;511997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Miller View Post

As much as I like the EggCamper, I realize, especially looking at the mods some have made that the weight is not going to be within the 2500 lb gross limit. Most of the fiberglass molded have the 3500 lb GVWR and I cannot understand why the people at EggCamper didn't go with that and yes, I asked, didn't get an answer. If it had the 3500 lb GVWR, I'd have one on order.

I dislike OSB which becomes yet another issue. Have seen it get wet and swell SO many times. Unfortunately, many manufacturers use it. I noticed it in the floor of the EggCamper in a "for sale" photo where the carpet was up.

Oliver is a stand alone product in my mind. I don't think they use OSB at all. Price and weight are more than most will want to bear. I have seen that they are working on getting the 17' onboard very soon.

So, EggCamper and that 2,500 GVWR? I guess if I could get a cheap used one and put it on a heavier frame and pull out the OSB, it would be what I was looking for.

Well, we have had 8 RVs of all types and they all had good points and bad points.
Choices are good.
I can only guess that Eggcamper is using the 2500# axle and that may be the reason for the 2500# GVWR limit. I don't believe that the frame is the reason for the 2500# limit. ( I don't have mine nearby now, so I can't look at the tag or crawl under to see if the axle has a weight tag or stamp on it.)

Since Eggcamper is the lightest of the (13' box, but 17' total trailer length) 16'-17' Fiberglass campers, at 2500# max, it's easily towable by some vehicles that would not be able to tow some of the larger trailers, like a 17' Casita or larger. So, the Eggcamper fits in its own niche--Large enough for a Full or Queen bed that can be left up, a 2 person dinette, and a shower & toilet, kitchen and storage-- and still light enough to be easily towed by an SUV and Station Wagon type vehicle with a tow limit of at least 2500#. Those were the main reasons we bought the Eggcamper. The bed size was our main consideration--wanted to get a good nights sleep or camping would not be much fun--and our minimum is a couple inches short of a Queen width bed. We looked at the 16' Casita and Scamp, (both of which have a 13' box), but either the bed was too small, or no dinette, or no bathroom, or low interior height. But Eggcamper proves that it all can fit in a 13' long box.

OSB is used in the Eggcamper floor, But, it is fiberglassed throughout on both sides, so the OSB essentially becomes a 1/2" thick Fiberglass Board. With the FiberGlass coating, there is hardly any way for the OSB to get wet, so I don't think that swelling or rot will ever be a problem. Still, all that said, I , too, would have liked a "fiberglassed" plywood floor better.

Mark
coastsignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 08:06 PM   #88

Western Massachusetts
Unhappy Florida was Full this Winter!

[QUOTE=MCDenny;512033]Re: Growth in RV's. We have spent here winters in Florida. First year we could find spots at coastal state parks with a few days or a weeks notice. Second year we could get weekdays but not Fri or Sat reservations on short notice. This year almost impossible to get any sites on short notice. Even the State forest with no hookups was fully booked on weekends. Last year we never saw more than half the sites full.

Hi Denny,
I second your comments on the Florida State Parks and National Forests being almost completely full at all times this winter! It was challenging to camp in Florida this year.
Mark
Old 04-01-2015, 08:21 PM   #89

Western Massachusetts
Eggcamper mpg with Subaru Outback

[QUOTE=honda03842;511723]We towed with a 2004 Honda CRV for 7 years all over NA and averaged 20-22 mpg, lower with s little box trailer and higher with the fiberglass trailers, each FRV weighed 2600#s or more . With our Odyssey we have averaged 19 mpg so far towing our Scamp 16

Hi Norm & Ginny,
We averaged only 16mpg this winter with the 2300-2400# Eggcamper. As you pointed out a couple of months ago, the Eggcamper, being higher and wider, is about a 20% larger Egg than Scamp or Casita. The Eggcamper size was very evident when we were at Scamp Camp and next to all the other Fiberglass campers there. I'm sure that size contributes to the lower mpg.
The Outback has a VERY accurate mpg meter. I've compared it about 20 times to the actual gas usage, and it comes out on or nearly on the money every time. That said, I noticed that if we traveled at about 50-55mph instead of 60-65mph, we would get about 18-21mpg. I think you've said that you travel the non-interstate highways (and get the benefit of the better mpg). We noticed that headwind VS. tailwind makes a measureable impact on mpg also.
Mark & Linda
Old 04-02-2015, 04:18 AM   #90

Trailer: Escape 21 Nov.2016
Florida
Registry
egg campers

We looked at many trailers and scamp ,egg all had that osb board living in florida with all our humidity could be a problem . Does anyone know if the escape trailers use the osb board on their floors?
We ended up with a lil snoozy full fiberglass like a boat. Top and bottom full fiberglass with a 3500 lb axle.
jennykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:04 AM   #91

Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape
Michigan
Unless something has changed since I bought my EggCamper, it has a 3500# axle. The frame looks to me like it's larger than on a Casita, for example, so I don't quite understand the 2500# gvwr.
rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:14 AM   #92

Western Massachusetts
Eggcamper axle 2500# or 3500#??

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgrugg View Post
Unless something has changed since I bought my EggCamper, it has a 3500# axle. The frame looks to me like it's larger than on a Casita, for example, so I don't quite understand the 2500# gvwr.
Bob, Our camper is not nearby, but in a few weeks, I'll have the opportunity to get underneath it and take a look at the axle. None of the paperwork that we have has provided a clue as to whether we have the 2500# or 3500# axle on our 2012 model. Ours does have the 4" frame, and the rig, generally, seems as "heavy duty" as any of the Scamps and Casitas. I don't know if the additional 1' length on the Eggcamper frame (Explanation: The 16' Scamps and Casitas, both of which have the same length-- a 13' Fiberglass Box as the 17' Eggcamper has, although Egg is wider and taller) has anything to do with the rating.
Mark
Old 04-03-2015, 07:50 PM   #93

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Mark, I e-mailed the axle serial number on our 2010 EggCamper to Dexter, and they verified that our axle is what they call their #10 Standard with drum brakes (top mount, trailing, 10 degrees up) axle rated at 3500 lb GVWR. (Drexel also forwarded to me a very interesting manufacturing technical spec sheet for it that I'm still trying to decifer.) Add to that, our EggCamper also came with the 4" x 1.5" (heavy duty?) channel iron frame. So it's a mystery to me why EggCamper chose to slap a comparatively meager 2500 lb GVWR rating on our camper unless their manufacturing license has some weight rating restriction on it or if higher weight ratings affect their corporate taxes or something more business-related than camper performance-related. Go figure. I'm pretty sure Jim at EggCamper monitors this forum from time to time, so perhaps he'll weigh in on the discussion.

As for wood components in the floor, I've never seen any reports of problems with floor deterioration in the EggCamper (as one sometimes unfortunately sees with other camper brands). We store our camper under roof, frequently check inside cabinet doors for any floor dampness (especially under the sink), make sure the roof vent lid and windows are closed when it rains (even when under roof), keep all four corner condensation weep holes open and uncovered, etc., etc., and we've never had a problem, and I've never lost any sleep worrying about it. Now if we could just keep the entry welcome mat from creeping across the carpet when stepped on, we wouldn't have a care in the world. So if welcome mat creep on the carpet is our biggest problem, I guess we're all-in-all pretty happy campers with our EggCamper. Dale
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 11:12 AM   #94

Western Massachusetts
Axle & propane & induction cookplate

[QUOTE=War Eagle;513847]Mark, I e-mailed the axle serial number on our 2010 EggCamper to Dexter, and they verified that our axle is what they call their #10 Standard with drum brakes (top mount, trailing, 10 degrees up) axle rated at 3500 lb GVWR. (Drexel also forwarded to me a very interesting manufacturing technical spec sheet for it that I'm still trying to decifer.) Add to that, our EggCamper also came with the 4" x 1.5" (heavy duty?) channel iron frame. So it's a mystery to me why EggCamper chose to slap a comparatively meager 2500 lb GVWR rating on our camper unless their manufacturing license has some weight rating restriction on it or if higher weight ratings affect their corporate taxes or something more business-related than camper performance-related. Go figure. I'm pretty sure Jim at EggCamper monitors this forum from time to time, so perhaps he'll weigh in on the discussion.

Hi Dale,

Thanks for checking. Our Eggcamper is at our place at Cedar Island, NC right now. I'll be there from about April 24 to about May 7, and take a look at the axle on ours. I have a Dexter manual also, but it lists many sizes and weights.

Cedar island is the southern access to Ocracoke & the Outer Banks, so if anyone here happens to be going by during that time, please stop in--Rt 12, #2604, look for the wagon wheels at the driveway entrance.

Interesting that when I first started looking at FGRV's, I initially dismissed the Eggcamper because of No Propane. I had even emailed Jim Palmer about adding propane and he said they did not offer that option, so I politely emailed back a thank-you, but I would be looking at FGRV's with propane--only to reconsider later and buy the Egg---figuring I could add propane. Well, Jim Palmer was right--many of us don't need propane. I installed propane connections for heat and a stove--and NEVER used them for the 2 months we were out this winter! Microwave & 12 volt fridge were all that was needed. Of course, we were tourists this winter, staying no more than 4 nights at one place and not boondocking much, so anyone staying for a week or more at one place and/or boondocking might really want the propane for both cooking and heat.

The best part is that my wife actually really likes the Eggcamper.

We never even used the electric hotplate once, but we might. A friend told me about his induction cookplate--but not hot to the touch. It's a very accurate & convenient way of hotplate type cooking. Only the pan that's cooking gets hot, not the cookplate itself. it's the size of a large hotplate. Probably many folks on this forum using them already--but just thought I'd mention it.

Mark
Old 06-16-2015, 08:49 AM   #95

Name: Stephane
Trailer: U-Haul
Quebec
Registry
Got my U-Haul CT13 mine on the weight indicator

In full camping gear, with awning and 3 way fridge, food in it!

Axle = 1565 pounds
Tongue = 220 pounds
Total 1785 pounds
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0001.jpg   IMG_0002.jpg  

2014-06-24 Bergeronnes 030.jpg  
Old 09-30-2015, 09:44 AM   #96

Western Massachusetts
Subaru Outback Towing Eggcamper-- Results

Early last winter we had a spirited debate about the merits of towing an Egg with a Subaru Outback. I finally got the time to post complete results of our Feb & March 2015 trip.

2014 Subaru Outback 2.5 4 cyl -- started at 14K miles Jan. 31, to 24k miles on March 29, 2015
2012 Eggcamper: 17'total, 13' box, 2000# empty

We traveled over 10k miles, 8300 miles towing, and 1800 miles driving the car when the Egg was parked.

Our Eggcamper, stock, is tongue heavy and probably about 2000# stock. So, before the weigh, I bought a new AGM battery, and moved the battery location off the tongue to back under the dinette, removed the A/C (50#), put the spare tire under the bed, etc. Then we weighed in at the closest truck scales: 2380# with a tongue of about 220-230#. To get to 200# tw, every little thing went to the rear of the axle and I removed some items and carried them in the back seat of the car to get down to 2300#. So then, with a max of 900# in the car, we had a 8.7% tongue weight, which made everything within the Subaru spec.

200# TW & all Subaru specs met--but---as noted in a past post that the best tow was at 220-240#--I fully agree. I've made a hobby(Ha!) of moving things around for the last 2 months to get the best tow and 220-240# is the best. But, get any more than about 250#TW and the rear sags too much and driveability changes. So, we stuck with the Subaru recommended 200# TW for 95% of the trip. At no time did we have more than 2500# in the trailer, and most of the time it was around 2300-2400# which would yield at least an 8.3% tongue weight. And we were always able to keep the car load weight including us, and the tongue, below 900# at all times. But we had to travel light. Traveling light actually helped us from having too much stuff! We realize now how much STUFF that we don't need(ha!). Any heavy items left were carried in the back seat of the car and hardly anything in the trunk area of the car or front of the trailer. I've been told that the trailer tires are only rated to 60 or 65 mph, but was unable to find that on the tires. I had it up to 75mph once with no wind around and it was fine, but 62 mph was a realistic speed that we could travel in almost any weather on the Interstates

Moving the spare from the factory location in the front closet to under the bed really works well. Much better than on the thin bumper or mounted to fiberglass on the rear. We don't take up the bed--so the spare & jack way under the bed in the back worked for us. The underbed storage worked really well for totes of items we needed to have inside the trailer also.

Tanks were almost always nearly dry, just about 2 gallons of RV anti-freeze to start. We used the water system very little on the whole trip. Except for middle of the night needs, we used the campground showers and toilets almost exclusively and had little black/grey water to dump.

The fridge is small, but just barely big enough. We carried food like cold cuts, salad, water, drinks, etc.

Interesting that when I first started looking at FGRV's, I initially dismissed the Eggcamper because of No Propane. I had even emailed Jim Palmer about adding propane and he said they did not offer that option, so I politely emailed back a thank-you, but I would be looking at FGRV's with propane--only to reconsider later and buy the used 2012 EggCamper---figuring I could add propane.

Well, Jim Palmer was right--many, maybe most, of us don't need propane. I installed propane connections for heat and a stove--and NEVER used them for the 2 months we were out this winter! Microwave & 12 volt fridge were all that was needed. Of course, we were tourists this winter, staying no more than 4 nights at one place and not boondocking much, so anyone staying for a week or more at one place and/or boondocking might really want the propane for both cooking and heat. We carried the full grille-size propane tank for 85% of the trip and gave it to my daughter in Florida just before we started back. There was 40# of weight gone!--So, 40# of junk we could buy on the way home-ha!

We never even used the electric hotplate once, but we might. A Parkliner friend told me about his induction cookplate. It's a very accurate & convenient way of hotplate type cooking. Only the pan that's cooking gets hot, not the cookplate itself. It's the size of a hotplate. So, I'm thinking about carrying an induction cookplate instead of the standard hotplate on the next trip.

We really did travel light and carried, disposable plates, cups, etc, and a few washable plates and utensils, a few repair items, some tools, tiedowns, a solar panel & controller (which never got installed), 50' hose, extension cord, 28" lightweight TV (easily setup on the sink, stored on the bed during travel) some DVD's and a small player for those areas of no TV reception, a small outside TV antenna (easy to setup), clothes in 2 totes (Eggcamper is wider than we need for the bed, so if you are less than 6' there's an option for storage space at the foot of the bed.

The Eggcamper fits in its own niche--Large enough for a Full or Queen bed that can be left up, a 2 person dinette, and a shower & toilet, kitchen and storage-- and still light enough to be easily towed by an SUV and Station Wagon type vehicle with a tow limit of at least 2500#. Those were the main reasons we bought the Eggcamper. The bed size was our main consideration--wanted to get a good nights sleep or camping would not be much fun--and our minimum is a couple inches short of a Queen width bed. We looked at the 16' Casita and Scamp, (both of which also have a 13' box), but either the bed was too small, or no dinette, or no bathroom, or low interior height. But Eggcamper proves that it all can fit in a 13' long box. I added a 6" extension to the bed, bought a queen size memory foam mattress, then cut it down slightly. It made a very comfortable bed for 2 adults.

We averaged only 16mpg this winter with the 2300-2400# Eggcamper. As pointed out a couple of months ago, the Eggcamper, being higher and wider, is about a 20% larger Egg than Scamp or Casita. The Eggcamper size was very evident when we were at Scamp Camp and next to all the other Fiberglass campers there. I'm sure that size contributes to the lower mpg.

The Outback has a VERY accurate mpg meter. I've compared it about 20 times to the actual gas usage, and it comes out on or nearly on the money every time. That said, I noticed that if we traveled at about 50-55mph instead of 60-65mph, we would get about 18-21mpg. We noticed that headwind VS. tailwind makes a measureable impact on mpg also.

The Variable CVT Transmission worked great. When traveling at 60-65, the engine rev's hit 3000 when the rig was left in cruise control and we went up a bridge approach on some highways. I like to keep the rev's below 2500 as much as possible. So, in some areas we would not use Cruise. That made things better. Or, we could reduce speed to 50-55 and have No rev problems. Still, it was a surprise that the engine used 1/2 quart of oil on the near-end-of-trip oil change. Thankfully, the car went back to No discernible oil used at the oil change following the trip.

Given that Gas mileage using the Outback averaged only 16-17 mpg, I think that we will mostly tow with a larger vehicle in the future--probably a Chevy Tahoe or Ford F150 which may actually give about the same mpg and have less worries about tongue weight. (And we can carry more junk)But, if you have to tow a similar trailer with a 4 cyl. Outback, I'd recommend it as long as you take it easy.

The best part is that my wife actually really likes the Eggcamper.

Mark & Linda
Old 09-30-2015, 09:52 AM   #97

Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Nice write up, very concise....
Old 09-30-2015, 11:42 AM   #98

Western Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Nice write up, very concise....
Thanks, Jim!

Of course, just when I think I've written a complete report, there's always something I forget to mention-ha!

That is... a downside of using a larger TV like a Tahoe or F150, is the ease of getting in and out of campsites and the ease with which the Outback can be parked with a trailer of this type. There are lots of times we are stopping to shop or eat with the trailer in tow when we are out camping. The Outback + Eggcamper fit neatly in a standard pull-thru double length parking lot space. The Outback is 185" long and the Tahoe or F150 we select will be between 210" and 230". So, It will remain to be seen if an extra 2-4' will still fit in that pull-thru double length parking space. And, if the trailer is left somewhere for a few days you don't get the average 30mpg of the Outback with a Tahoe or F150 without the trailer. So, there are some pluses with the Outback, but I'm guessing the Tahoe or F150 will be a better choice overall.

Mark
Old 09-30-2015, 01:26 PM   #99

Trailer: 92 16 ft Scamp
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by coastsignal View Post
So, It will remain to be seen if an extra 2-4' will still fit in that pull-thru double length parking space. And, if the trailer is left somewhere for a few days you don't get the average 30mpg of the Outback with a Tahoe or F150 without the trailer. So, there are some pluses with the Outback, but I'm guessing the Tahoe or F150 will be a better choice overall.

Mark
30mpg with the Outback when not towing???? Seriously? You have gotten that? .... gezzz I never came close to seeing anything starting with a "3" on the gas milage computer on any of the 3 Outbacks I owned. 23 or 24 were common number & 17/18 around town .... and yup those are US gallon numbers due to being a US imported car. Subaru must have done some big time improving on their gas milage in later models.

Have not really noticed any additional issues with additional 2' in length with the truck and trailer combo - still get into small camping spots.... have notice the difference in finding parking for the truck on its own around town though
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:17 PM   #100
MC1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Airstream Sold, Nest Fan
Ontario
Great report Mark. I too like the size factor of your Outback and our mid sized sedan. I once considered the 6cyl, "H6" Outback as a TV for our 23' but with our tongue weight a custom 2" receiver and WDH would be a must. Always thought it would be a nice combo.
MC1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggcamper, weight