Covid 19 discussion zone - Page 6 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 04:32 AM   #101

Name: Huck
Trailer: ParkLiner
Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronL View Post
When Doc Donald suggested why not try a bleach injection for the virus Myron began to get just a little suspicious...
Using poison on cells is an accepted practice.
Old 09-13-2021, 04:44 AM   #102

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by tua View Post
Something that really bothers me is that THE MAJORITY of deaths from covid IN THE WORLD, have been in the United States.

Does anyone else consider this odd considering that we are: 1) not the most populated country of the world, and 2) supposed to be the most advanced?
It is because our health agencies and many doctors and hospitals do not provide early treatment for Covid-19. When you can't breathe, they admit you to hospital. This is after the disease has progressed beyond the point it is easily treated.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:33 AM   #103

Name: Myron
Trailer: Escape
New Mexico
Registry
Re: using (bleach) is acceptable... try it, you know, just to see what happens.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:37 AM   #104

Name: Carl
Trailer: LiL Hauley
Syracuse, NY
Quote:
I have been bothered about the people with covid dying after they reach the ICU and put on a ventilator.

Then I saw this video and wonder if this can be a possible reason?

https://rumble.com/vloe0w-dr.-bryan-...rica-tour.html
This link about sums up most of the covid vaccine conspiracy theories out there. It's the same as an early Frank Zappa album "We're only in it for the money". They don't care a bit about you and I, only the almighty dollar. Hurry up and 'Get your tickets today'. 'Tickets are selling out fast'. It's really despicable.

Rumble — Dr. Bryan Ardis Joins General Flynn's ReAwaken America Tour!!! Momentum Growing!!!

Get Tickets Today At:
www.TimeToFreeAmerica.com

General Flynn's ReAwaken America Tour Is Selling Out Fast!!!
1. 47 Tickets Remaining for Colorado Springs, CO
2. 468 Tickets Remaining for San Antonio, TX
3. December Dallas (Final Location) Tickets Are Selling out Fast!!!
Old 09-13-2021, 05:42 AM   #105

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
Wait a darn minute.. are you trying to tell us that the United States Government forced you to join a military organization, probably against your will and surly ignoring your liberty, then sent you literally halfway across the planet, and for two years or more controlled every aspect of your life while putting you in harms way? Well that’s unbelievable.

But to hear the government also forced you to be injected with with a substance that was well known to prevent disease and death but also had a small chance of some unknown and unlikely long-term effects.. well that we will not stand for!

People forget.. Liberty has a cost.. whether it is in a rice field in Vietnam or at your local doctor's office.
Hi: gordan2... Thankyou... I feel a "Draft" here!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Old 09-13-2021, 05:48 AM   #106

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
I have been bothered about the people with covid dying after they reach the ICU and put on a ventilator.

Then I saw this video and wonder if this can be a possible reason?
https://rumble.com/vloe0w-dr.-bryan-...rica-tour.html
I hope you realize that authority in that video is Dr. Bryan Ardis and he is only a Chiropractor. He has little or no background, training or experience in virology. He says that Dr. Fauci and the CDC were using remdesivir to commit genocide just like the Nazi's used gas chambers. Do you really believe that? The entire speech is twisting statistics to lead people to unsound conclusions. For example he is implying that remdesivir was responsible for additional deaths when it was used to treat Ebola. Ebola has a mortality rate averaging around 50% but with a historical variation in the percentage which is greater than the difference shown in that very limited study. He also took the side effect percentage from two different drugs and added them together to get a total percentage of side effects but it does not work that way - there is overlap. In other words if 5% of people get side effect "A" and 10% get side effect "B", some people will get both side effects so the total getting A and/or B is less than 15%. So it is a statistical lie.

Now at 11:25 this quack attacks Dr. Fauci again and asks, "why is this guy still alive"? In effect calling for his execution. The most chilling thing was the applause from the audience to this call for Dr. Fauci to be murdered. This is the sad state of our society today and why COVID-19 is going to make for a very difficult winter of 21/22.

Throughout the video he claims what is going on is genocide. Can anyone give me even the most unlikely explanation as to why Dr. Fauci or the NIH, or the CDC, or the FDA would want to commit genocide? And they would all need to be conspiring together to do it - thousands of people all wanting to destroy the USA.

BTW, Dr. Bryan Ardis thinks his father-in-law died in the hospital from remdesivir so he is emotionally prejudiced and that shows at a few points in the video. And also note that he told the audience not to go to the hospital if they get sick and he sells wellness products and supplements through Trylabs LLC. Make of that what you will.

This silly video reminds me of Mike Lindell's cyber symposium (which I watched almost all of). Afterwards even one of his paid so called experts said there was no evidence produced at the event (as was promised). IDK if it was just a coincide but when I went to the Dr. Ardis' website there was a huge ad for MyPillow, right under Dr. Ardis' acne treatments and tee-shirts ad.

Look.. This science is complicated. Please don't listen only to a Chiropractor who probably has ulterior motivations. Always consider the source, and the training experience of that source. And talk to your doctor.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:07 AM   #107

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronL View Post
Re: using (bleach) is acceptable... try it, you know, just to see what happens.
Now scientists at University College London have discovered that immune cells react much more strongly to dead cancer cells killed with the active ingredient in household bleach. DM
Old 09-13-2021, 06:15 AM   #108

New Mexico
Registry
University College London? In Connecticut? Wasn't that the college that was formerly known as Fred and Benny's College, until they changed their name?
Old 09-13-2021, 06:27 AM   #109

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Now scientists at University College London have discovered that immune cells react much more strongly to dead cancer cells killed with the active ingredient in household bleach. DM
1. They are not talking about giving people bleach in any way shape or form. Only that
The team found that immune cells taken from healthy volunteers were five times more likely to recognise dead ovarian cancer cells killed by bleach than those killed by heat or acid.
So while I am no scientist it seems logical that bleach simply does not obliterate the cells as much as heat or acid, making them more recognisable to the immune system.

2. The original article was from March 2006... amazing how far back people will go to find anything to back up erroneous or misleading information.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:30 AM   #110

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
Trump University scientists have discovered that there is a sucker born every minute.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:31 AM   #111

Syracuse, NY
I am really confused over this bleach thing, do you drink it or inject it. Would it keep you from getting covid? I think it might work better than the vaccine. If I drink a cup now I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get covid!
Old 09-13-2021, 06:49 AM   #112

North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by floyd View Post
... I'm reminded of an old SNL skit... "its a floor wax, its a dessert topping, you're both right!!"...Well, not likely.
How about it's a floor wax! Its a camper wax!, You're both right!
Old 09-13-2021, 06:57 AM   #113

New Mexico
Registry
Actually, regarding all the absurd claims made by them who are clearly washed up there is no other conclusion but... The joke's on us.
Attached Thumbnails
TrumpFlynn.jpg   nurses1.jpg  

Old 09-13-2021, 06:59 AM   #114

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordon2 View Post
1. They are not talking about giving people bleach in any way shape or form. Only that
The team found that immune cells taken from healthy volunteers were five times more likely to recognise dead ovarian cancer cells killed by bleach than those killed by heat or acid.
So while I am no scientist it seems logical that bleach simply does not obliterate the cells as much as heat or acid, making them more recognisable to the immune system.

2. The original article was from March 2006... amazing how far back people will go to find anything to back up erroneous or misleading information.
And it's amazing how people will misquote.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that?" Trump said.

Injecting poison into a cell is an accepted form of immunotherapy, especially for cancer. Isn't that exactly what chemotherapy is? I would say that qualifies as "something like that".
Old 09-13-2021, 07:03 AM   #115

Name: JD
Trailer: Scamp 16 Modified (BIGLY)
Florida
"It's a dessert topping for cats!" 02/18/1978 Chevy Chase SNL.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:04 AM   #116

Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlD View Post
I am really confused over this bleach thing, do you drink it or inject it. Would it keep you from getting covid? I think it might work better than the vaccine. If I drink a cup now I'm pretty sure I wouldn't get covid!
Trump speaks in analogies. As we know that bleach kills the Sars-cov2 virus, doesn't it make sense to ask if there isn't "something like that" we can do?
Old 09-13-2021, 07:05 AM   #117

Syracuse, NY
Quote:
And it's amazing how people will misquote.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that?" Trump said.

Injecting poison into a cell is an accepted form of immunotherapy, especially for cancer. Isn't that exactly what chemotherapy is? I would say that qualifies as "something like that".
AND, some of Trump's followers were trying it!
Old 09-13-2021, 07:09 AM   #118

Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Trump speaks in analogies. As we know that bleach kills the Sars-cov2 virus, doesn't it make sense to ask if there isn't "something like that" we can do?
Bleach kill just about everything including idiots who abuse it! Only an ignorant person would make a statement like that. Your immune system will take care of covid if it is capable!
Old 09-13-2021, 07:36 AM   #119

North Carolina
Quote:

No Dr. Huck, its not something like that.. its something very different. In fact immunotherapy and chemotherapy are very different things. Chemotherapy goes after the cancel cells directly. Immunotherapy stimulates your own body to go after the cancer cells. And with chemotherapy the drug is carefully selected to attack the cancer without killing the host. Bleach, a dilute solution of sodium hypochlorite (NaClO), is a general disinfectant that kills about everything.

That is why the entire medical community was critical of the suggestions and why after he was informed of the idiocy of his statement, Trump himself later said he was being sarcastic."I was asking a question sarcastically to reporters just like you, just to see what would happen," Trump said.

So you see that neither you nor Trump are qualified to pass judgment on effective and safe treatments. You can either put your faith in people who have literally decades of education and experience, or you can trust your gut instincts.

By the way, you left out the most important part of the quote, which I show here in bold:

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.
Old 09-13-2021, 07:53 AM   #120

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 16
Michigan
People are the problem, generally are come to think of it. Covid-19 is curing the problem one person at a time, or actually more like one ICU bed after another.

I was out camping, first time this year. I saw almost no masks on the trip to and from the campground or within the campground. In Michigan we no longer have a mask mandate in public spaces so people in general see the situation as less serious. This does tend to ignore the consistently rising number of covid 19 infections and deaths in the state.

Outside activities, being vaccinated makes some sense, standing in line at the gas station? Not so sure no mask is such a good idea. But having talked to people working in retail I have heard that people have the audacity to pick fights with the workers informing them of the store policy. In their own private property place of business. Yeah I know, seems nuts but there it is.

Most of us were willing to modify our behavior in the face of the obvious crisis. Wear masks and stay home. Some of course refused, I assume those were the same people who consistently ignore speed limit signs in favor of exercising their freedom to determine the speed they feel is safe for them personally on the public roads.

However we seem to lack the ability to maintain the behaviors that lead to success as they become more successful. We worry less so we are less careful or concerned. Much like the gazelle herd members who decide on not seeing a lion for a week that lions must no longer be a threat. We sort of seem to lack the ability to maintain a consistent effort that requires a change in our lives.

We also in some ways I think seem to not be willing to contribute to the common good in the common spaces if it requires an effort on our part or is perceived to be infringing on our personal "freedom" to do what we want when we want. Where we want. It almost seems as though we have forgotten our "common welfare" was one of the stated purposes of our forming a new country.

A smallish number of people lined the street in front of our county court house to protest school mandates for masks, or vaccination requirements from employers. Saw a sign that said "my child my choice" but that ignores that it isn't just your child's school it is all of the peoples school.

The position that any requirement is an infringement seems to ignore that employers can and do mandate things all the time. Driving a truck without getting a drug test, with regular random follow up tests. Can't tell you how often over the years I had someone watching me pee in a cup.

Employers have some obligation to provide a safe work environment for their workers, and a financial need to be able to get workers to hire. One thing holding some people back is simply the risk of bringing covid home from work. A concern addressed by having all employees be vaccinated.

Requiring employees to be vaccinated saves on insurance claims, if you want to get a heartless and dispassionate assessment of the actual risks ask the health insurance companies. A large number of claims or serious health issue that generate large bills drive up the premiums companies have to pay for health insurance. So exactly what "freedom" requires employers to pay that extra health care cost, and put their other employees at risk?

One is free to not get vaccinated or refuse to wear a mask, one can even pursue their own "alternative" medical approaches. What one is not free to do is impose those beliefs on everyone else if doing so puts them at risk for harm. One is free to believe whatever source of information they wish. What one may not insist on is that everyone else has to give equal credibility to your chosen source as they do for responsible and reputable sources of information accepted as credible by the vast majority of Americans.

Our CDC is considered the gold standard for dealing with infectious diseases. The world envies us that resource. Just as much of the world envies us our supply of vaccines. We are looking at booster shots when much of the world is resorting to desperate gamble on any drug that might possibly help prevent them from dying. I for one am glad the USA does not have same level of medical care as the undeveloped world. Or lack the ability to effectively track cases.

Distrust of "experts" or "elites" is not without some credible arguments but it shouldn't be considered a blanket dismissal of all expertise. If I have heart surgery I want an elite cardiac surgeon. If dealing with an infectious disease pandemic an expert in infectious disease seems worthwhile to listen to and give weight to their information.

The basic idea behind not allowing businesses to determine if they want to ask for proof of vaccination or negative test seems like it is taking away freedom from the business and the employees. In favor of not imposing any responsibility or consequences on one for their own vaccination choices.

Seems as though business should have ability to require one not put their business at risk. One spreader event tracked back to a business can do immediate and significant harm to a businesses bottom line. If there are enough no mask/ no vaccine customers some business will I'm sure cater to them. Assuming they can hire people willing to work in those conditions.

I can't help but think things are getting weird enough that I may see a bunch of anti-mask or anti-vaccine protesters with signs reading "our bodies, our choice" or "keep you vaccine mandate out of my medical decisions". Consistency depends on principles applied consistently across different issues. Same principles and same level of critical assessment applied to sources of information on issues irrespective of ones opinion or feelings on the issue.
Closed Thread