The new Normal#2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2020, 03:43 PM   #1

Name: Myron
Trailer: Escape
New Mexico
Registry
The new Normal#2

Quoting from the moderator:

"...Recent posts have been removed ... and the topic closed. As a reminder, posts that have political content, opinion or speculation are off limits on this board and posts must meet this standard:

- Is it true?
- Is it helpful?
- Is it kind?"

I always thought my posts met that criteria. Careful, not strident, Mostly funny. But I have become discouraged ...so many of my posts have been deleted... because, (???) they were too political? And, offensive? ...Really? What was the main topic...oh, that's right, discussing that virus effecting us all and how we are coping. No matter which brand FB trailer we tow.

Frankly, I thought my posts were funny, true, helpful, even kind ... But mostly funny. The thing, of course is, you started a topic here that's so bloody powerful... and on every mind in the entire world. When does that ever happen? You shut your supporters down when not politically correct? What did you want...another funny wheel bearings anecdote?

The dictionary defines it ... "Politics is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions that apply to groups..." That's you all right.

True, nothing funny about this "new normal." Well, it was fun while it lasted. I truly enjoyed them little battles of wit, even the ones I lost.

But, I am now done with this forum.

(Just kidding.)
Old 05-01-2020, 03:48 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hot topic!!!

Hi: MyronL... To "Pull it a cul". Correct!!! Now you too have been culled. Join the club.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Old 05-01-2020, 04:09 PM   #3

Name: Myron
Trailer: Escape
New Mexico
Registry
Here's one for you, Alf.

A Virus walks into a bar filled with geezers.

The bartender leans close and asks, "What'll you have?"

Or, a wheel bearing starts to squeek and says, "The Virus made me do it."
Old 05-01-2020, 05:51 PM   #4

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyronL View Post
Quoting from the moderator:

"...Recent posts have been removed ... and the topic closed. As a reminder, posts that have political content, opinion or speculation are off limits on this board and posts must meet this standard:

- Is it true?
- Is it helpful?
- Is it kind?"

I always thought my posts met that criteria. Careful, not strident, Mostly funny. But I have become discouraged ...so many of my posts have been deleted... because, (???) they were too political? And, offensive? ...Really? ...
Sounds like you are talking about decisions made by the moderators, in which case you should see this which says in part,
Public discussion about moderation or moderator decisions is not allowed. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned. Do not repost deleted material.
It also took me a while to understand the rules here but now I know.. I have no control or say over what is done here, and its a waste of bandwidth to discuss that fact.
Old 05-01-2020, 05:57 PM   #5

Name: R.R.
Trailer: Escape 21
California
Was gonna say same.
Closed Thread