5 days at Rincon Country East RV Resort Tucson - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-29-2014, 06:42 PM   #1

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Smile 5 days at Rincon Country East RV Resort Tucson

Rincon Country East is a 55+ RV Resort in Tucson. It is only a block or so from Our Daughter's house.

Took the Lance to get the kitchen faucet fixed at the dealership. Only needed tightening, but they had a new faucet there if it needed one. I also had them to replace the two plastic check values on the hot waterer heater. Lance sent me two lead free brass ones free, but I had to pay the dealer to replace them.

LadyHawk, Our Five YO Grandson & I got to go swimming each evening we were there in the pool at the park. Our Daughter did each day but one. She wanted to get food ready for supper. Her Hubby was able to go swimming twice as well, the first day & the last. We all had a great time.

LadyHawk & I had a blast while there. Enjoyed good meals with our daughter & had a great time visiting.

Enjoyed our outing at the Reid Park Zoo to see the new month old African Elephant.

We stayed the time limit the park gives for the Passport America Discount. Just short of $30 a day with the tax added. $24.95 + tax. The restroom & showers were clean by the pool, but didn't see the exercise room or any others. We had the pool mainly to ourselves. Had cable. A quiet park. Not real busy this time of year. A lot of park models & setup RVs, most seemed empty, but some with people. A very large place, did see but a small area.

The desert was very green between Las Cruces & Tucson from the recent rains. It was more humid than usual as well.

We left last Saturday & returned Thursday. Nice safe trips.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC03793.jpg   DSC03795.jpg  

DSC03796.jpg   DHSwim.jpg  

IMG_3179.jpg   IMG_3113.jpg  

IMG_3289.jpg   IMG_3268.jpg  

DSC03791.jpg   DSC03789.jpg  

2009 White Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Longbed ARE Topper
Adrian W is offline   Reply With Quote