Airstream Nest no longer in production? - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-20-2020, 03:32 PM   #61

Name: Robert
Trailer: In the market
NSW
Talking about Zone RV, they are as far away from an Egg Camper as you can get but use vacuum bonded Fibreglass and Carbon Fibre, they look like they are trying to sell their Caravans in the US like the Black Series. They have been having quite an expansion since they were established 3 years ago. Not a competitor for Scamp, Escape etc. They build severe Off Roaders, as well as on road Caravans. One of their models is made from Carbon Fibre
https://www.zonerv.com.au/summit-series/
Attached Thumbnails
Zone-RV-Off-Road.jpg  
RobertRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 06:16 AM   #62

Name: Mike
Trailer: Airstream Nest
LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Michigan View Post
One person in the following Airforums thread mentioned purchasing a new Airstream Nest for $34K. IF the Airstream Nest design, layout, etc appeal to you, that price seems more realistic.

https://www.airforums.com/forums/f54...ed-208631.html
I got mine new for $31K. It's a bargain at that price. The window sticker listed the MSRP at $47K, way too much. It is a beautiful little trailer, with a great layout. So far, so good.
mprevost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 01:08 PM   #63

Name: John
Trailer: 1979 Boler 1700
Michigan
Registry
$31K is a great price for the Airstream Nest. Its a well made, well designed camper. I saw one inside and out a couple of years ago.
John in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 01:17 PM   #64

Name: Mike
Trailer: Airstream Nest
LA
Nest

Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Michigan View Post
$31K is a great price for the Airstream Nest. Its a well made, well designed camper. I saw one inside and out a couple of years ago.
I didn't intend to buy it when I went to the Airstream dealership. I went there to look at a basecamp in person because I saw some used for a decent price in various locations. I looked at a new basecamp and the Nest was right next door. I decided to take a look just because it was there but had no intention of considering it because I knew they were expensive. As soon as I walked in I knew my wife would want this one, me too. As I was walking out the sales guy told me the price he could do on it and I thought he had made a mistake because the sticker price was $47K, but no, he was serious. I asked him to give us some time to discuss and before you know it, we left the dealership owning a Nest. Still had to buy a tow vehicle though, which I did later that week. All good so far.
mprevost is offline   Reply With Quote