Albums update - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2007, 07:01 AM   #1

Trailer: Y2K6 Bigfoot 25 ft (25B25RQ) & Y2K3 Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette
Hi everyone!

Some time ago, I volunteered to take over managing the albums, but until now haven't had much of an opportunity to do anything more with them. I'm now in a position to begin to do some updating and some organizing. I have a number of photos, makes, and models not yet in the albums that I will be adding.

The albums are a great resource for all of us, and particularly for folks who are looking at acquiring a specific make and model of trailer.

I am currently in need of photos of some specific brands and models, and as I get further into the updating, I'll use this thread to let you folks know what I need. Feel free to let me know if you have a really nice, stock example of a specific make and model of trailer, and I'll be sure to look at using your photos in an update. I'm going to try to subset the albums by model, and if there are substantial changes by year, we may look at further subsets of the photos.

We're looking for photos of factory stock, unmodified examples of each brand. We don't need to go overboard with photos, but we'd like to have representative samples of each make and model in the albums; preferably all four sides that fill a photo frame without distractions or background clutter, and four good, wide angle interior shots showing each wall of the trailer and the amenities.

At this point, I'm specifically looking for good interior and exterior shots of the Bigfoot 21s, both front and rear bed models. I'm also looking for good shots of the Bigfoot fifth wheels. Since they're no longer in manufacture, modified fifth wheels are ok, but I'd like to find them as stock as possible.

If you have any of these, and you're willing to take and send photos of your trailer, please let me know! I'm sure I'll be swamped with offers! I have to learn the albums software yet, and the albums are live, so if your photos don't show up immediately, don't be alarmed... it's a matter of finding the photos that best show the features of the trailers and finding available time to use them. The albums may be a mix-and-match of photos from various sources, but we want to show the features of each make and model as best as possible.

Please post here, or PM me and we'll figure out the best way to get your photos to me. Thanks for your help!

Roger
Roger H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:07 PM   #2

Hi everyone!

I've updated the albums with the stuff I have available to date. I believe we can do much better on a number of makes and models. I need good stock interior and exterior photos for the following trailers:

Trillium 5500
Oxygen
Bigfoot 21... both front and rear bedroom models
Fiber Stream
Perris Pacer
UHaul VT16 Vacationer

And... I know little or nothing about the Boler models, and we have very few examples of them in the albums sorted out. Any help and good photos you have of the various Boler models will also be helpful.

PM me if you can help!

Thanks!

Roger
Old 10-11-2007, 08:45 AM   #3

Trailer: Boler 1984
Hi Roger
Wow! You don't ask for much do you? A stock model after all these years. After all the updates I don't think that there are many left particularly in the area of bolers. If you go to
http://geocities.com/bolerama/
It'll take you to their home page. Here you'll find articles on boler trailers, manuals, updates, written articles, and pictures of trailers, a forum for bolerites, and links to other trailers or groups. Some of this information could or should be added to our resource center. Click on just about everything on their home page. Go for an adventure. Spend a little time and enjoy. A lot of the information ,electrical drawings, updates and helpful hints is useable with almost any FG . After all where would we be without a little help from friends
Jim
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 09:26 AM   #4

Thanks, Jim... yeah.. current photos of a like-new, and unmodified trailer that's only thirty years old shouldn't be a big deal, now should it?

I have actually accumulated a fair amount of 'stuff' and need to spend some time updating the albums again... unfortuately life has a way of filling all that time you intended to do other things with... but I'll get to it, and fairly soon... I promise!

Roger
Old 11-04-2007, 09:15 PM   #5

Trailer: 1973 Play Pac
Registry
hi, this is my 1973 PLAY PAC
Attached Images

ricky w. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:06 PM   #6

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Saw a new one on me the other day a 'Chubby Bunny" model made by Minit !!! Google search Chubby Bunny Travel Trailer to view a pre/post reno picture file. Regards Alf p.s. keep up the good work.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:15 PM   #7

Trailer: Boler 1984
Hey Roger1
Checking out the home page, and as a Boler 13 owner, I can't help but notice that there are many pictures of 17 footers but only one 13. Makes a guy just wanna' break down in tears, don't it? Is this a reverse psycology thing, or just to make us feel smaller?
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 AM   #8

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Hi: Saw a new one on me the other day a 'Chubby Bunny" model made by Minit !!! Google search Chubby Bunny Travel Trailer to view a pre/post reno picture file. Regards Alf p.s. keep up the good work.
The Chubby Bunny is the name of Kelly's and Chris's Minit, they're members here!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:48 AM   #9

Registry
Quote:
The Chubby Bunny is the name of Kelly's and Chris's Minit, they're members here!
Hi: Donna...when I try to open the Minit Album...the page "cannot be found" so there is no picture of one!!! I didn't know if theirs was a model or a given name!!! Thanks Alf
Old 11-19-2007, 08:52 AM   #10

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
Hi: Donna...when I try to open the Minit Album...the page "cannot be found" so there is no picture of one!!!
Okay we'll get that fixed. Thanks for pointing it out, try this: Minit Album
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:07 AM   #11

Registry
Hi: Donna... That worked!!!