Any Florida Fiberglass Get Togethers? 2010 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft 1968 Boler
Send a message via AIM to Joe Diaz Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Diaz
Talking

I am in central Florida and I am wondering if I am the only boler in the state.....I haven't seen to many if any at all...Scamps, Trill's, Casita's, no Boler's....any future egg camping get togethers coming up I would love to know of any.....Joe and Debra....
Joe Diaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #2

Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
They call it a Scamp Camp but all fiberglass trailers can and do go to it. It's about the 11th or 12th year at Highland Hammock SP near Seabring. February 11 through 14, I believe.

2019 Ram Longhorn
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:13 PM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
The Scamp Camp is 9 -13 Feb. 2010 at Highlands Hammock State Park Fl., you can make reservations with Reserve America. Site 19 and 29 are the best RV sites available 9-11 Feb at $22 per night, with water and Elec. There are a few more RV sites available 9-11 Feb. but in high traffic areas. All RV sites are booked up for 12-13 Feb. If you go to the Scamp Owners International (SOI) website you can get contact Info. for Alice Vernezze the Scamp Camp host. She may know if someone is going to cancel out.
Eddie
Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #4

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
Hi Joe! We're over in Melbourne and plan on attending Scamp Camp in Feb. We dont have our little egg yet so are looking forward to seeing some up close. Would love to see your Boler if you're able to make it. I've only seen a Casita here in Florida thus far.

Melissa
Old 12-28-2009, 12:14 PM   #5

Trailer: Boler American (#3104)
Registry
Hey Joe;

We are in Tampa Bay area. Boler American ... still in dry-dock getting a re-fit. Hope to be ready for the Cedar Key/Dade Battlefield Show for a shakedown but not sure if we are going to make it or the Scamp Camp.

Date: January 25-28, 2010 at Cedar Key – Dade Battlefield, Bushnell, Florida January 29-31, 2010

http://www.tincantourists.com/forum/viewto...a700c4799cab594

BTW I just saw your post in the rigs thread. Great rig. I'd love to see that sometime. The TCT Rally is closer to you than me !!!
CliveAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 03:00 PM   #6

Trailer: 1999 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Inn EggsIsle')
Quote:
I am in central Florida and I am wondering if I am the only boler in the state.....I haven't seen to many if any at all...Scamps, Trill's, Casita's, no Boler's....any future egg camping get togethers coming up I would love to know of any.....Joe and Debra....
We have a group that trys to get together once a month, so far nothing in Jan, (there was talk about Kissimee State Park but nothing concrete) but in Feb we will be going to Wekiwa Springs state Park from the 14th to the 19th, mostly Casita's but we are not prejudice against any fiberglass or others for that matter. Call reserve America, we will be in site #37, come join us
Old 12-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #7

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
bill----anything in late march or the first couple of weeks of april???
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:38 PM   #8

Trailer: 1999 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Inn EggsIsle')
Quote:
bill----anything in late march or the first couple of weeks of april???
Theresa, nothing firm yet, in April we usually go to the Good Sam samboree in Ocachobee but I haven't heard anything on that as yet, if you keep an eye on my signature I usually try to post upcoming as soon as I know something. I should list it in the forum get together calender but for some reason it just never gets done. These are usually just get together's with nothing planned accept we have a lot of pot lucks and table games and a night out to one of the local restaurants on one of the night.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #9

Trailer: 13 ft 1968 Boler
Send a message via AIM to Joe Diaz Send a message via Yahoo to Joe Diaz
Quote:
Theresa, nothing firm yet, in April we usually go to the Good Sam samboree in Ocachobee but I haven't heard anything on that as yet, if you keep an eye on my signature I usually try to post upcoming as soon as I know something. I should list it in the forum get together calender but for some reason it just never gets done. These are usually just get together's with nothing planned accept we have a lot of pot lucks and table games and a night out to one of the local restaurants on one of the night.
Thanks for all the responses I can't wait to see you all at the camp outs....I will be there in January and all the others....Joe and Debra
Joe Diaz is offline   Reply With Quote