Any members have a 17' Bigfoot they would be willing to show? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2007, 09:23 AM   #1

Trailer: 1990 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
I am interested in a 17 foot Bigfoot trailer, but it is hard to decide whether or not a trailer is a "fit" just from photographs. Is there anyone in Southern Manitoba (ideally, Winnipeg) with this trailer that would be willing to let me drop by and have a good look at it? I realize that this is a long shot, but this is an amazing group...
Cam A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Cam if we don't have a member who lives in Manitoba with a BigFoot, maybe one of our members who's also a member of the BigFoot Club could put a word out on your behalf....maybe something would turn up that way. OR, is there a dealer somewhere within driving distance????

Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 05:48 PM   #3

Trailer: Former Burro owner and fan!
Registry
Quote:
OR, is there a dealer somewhere within driving distance????
Call Bigfoot and find out!

Bigfoot is one of the few Fiberglass makers with a dealer network. Makes things easier if you want to snoop.
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 10:57 AM   #4

Trailer: '77 Triple E Surfside
Quote:
I am interested in a 17 foot Bigfoot trailer, but it is hard to decide whether or not a trailer is a "fit" just from photographs. Is there anyone in Southern Manitoba (ideally, Winnipeg) with this trailer that would be willing to let me drop by and have a good look at it? I realize that this is a long shot, but this is an amazing group...
Cam, I posted one for my Friend here in Altona, Manitoba.
IT's a 17 foot bigfoot in Excellent shape.

It's in the referral area. BTW Altona is 55 min. south on Hwy. 75. Just a little more time then it takes you to cross the city in traffic.

Eric
mehild@mts.net
ericmarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:11 PM   #5

Trailer: 1991 Bigfoot 17 ft
Quote:

Hey Cam ! I have a 17ft TT but I'm far away in Calgary. However , I can answer any questions that you may have about them...This is our second BF 17ft travel trailer and before that we had a BF truck camper...Any how , if I can help out in any way , let me know I'd be happy to answer !!! Happy trails ! Mitch
mitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:16 PM   #6

Trailer: 1990 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
I couldn't get there quickly enough; Ericmarlo found one for me relatively close by, however, it was sold before I could get there. Thanks for the info, though. Thanks for your offer, mitch; the problem is I need to lay hands on one, open and close the door, lay down on the bed; get a hands on feel for how it would or would not meet my needs. I don't want to trek across the country to buy one, then find out it for some obscure reason it doesn't fit. Still hoping to find one to inspect in southern Manitoba....
Cam A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #7

Quote:
I couldn't get there quickly enough; Ericmarlo found one for me relatively close by, however, it was sold before I could get there. Thanks for the info, though. Thanks for your offer, mitch; the problem is I need to lay hands on one, open and close the door, lay down on the bed; get a hands on feel for how it would or would not meet my needs. I don't want to trek across the country to buy one, then find out it for some obscure reason it doesn't fit. Still hoping to find one to inspect in southern Manitoba....
Gotcha !!! I know there was a 19 footer for sale a while ago in Winnipeg....Come to think of it , I think it was listed here on the site ??? There pretty close in layout etc...Might wanna see if it's still listed. Try a google search unde Kijiji also. They are a free buy and sell site available in most cities in the USA and Canada. Happy trails and trailer hunting !!! Mitch
Old 06-12-2007, 01:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Gotcha !!! I know there was a 19 footer for sale a while ago in Winnipeg....Come to think of it , I think it was listed here on the site ??? There pretty close in layout etc...Might wanna see if it's still listed. Try a google search unde Kijiji also. They are a free buy and sell site available in most cities in the USA and Canada. Happy trails and trailer hunting !!! Mitch
Ah ! Forget it. I just did a search and I think it was the one that Eric Malo had found for you ....Sorry, my bad Mitch

Tags
bigfoot