Any Michigan ParkLiners to show? - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-19-2014, 07:29 AM   #1

Name: Pat
Trailer: Parkliner
Michigan
Any Michigan ParkLiners to show?

Moderator's note: This topic was split from the Update on the ParkLiner story thread. Hopefully this subject line will give Pat's request better exposure.

This is my first post to the fiberglass site, I am buying a fiberglass trailer for my "Welcome to Social Security" gift. I mostly plan on using it to travel to dog shows and agility trials but hope to also do some traveling with the family. I was all set to buy a Scamp but ran across the Park Liner and with a husband that is 6' 3" this looks ideal. I am wondering if there is anyone in Michigan who has a Park Liner they would be willing to let me look at. I love the look of the Park Liner and wonder if people could update their experiences. I have never pulled a trailer before but I figure no time like the present to learn…..
Pat in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:16 AM   #2

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Pat - After a few predictable bumps in the design/development road, everyone who owns a ParkLiner seems to love them now. Certainly well worth looking into. We almost bought one, ourselves. But while you are looking around, and certainly since you are located in Michigan, don't overlook the EggCamper made right there in Grandville, MI (www.EggCamper.com). Interior height is 6'7" for your husband. The all fiberglass interior (except cabinet doors) seems stark to some, but with dogs in and out, it would be a snap to wipe down and clean. I'm sure you'll be happy with either camper - it's just whichever one you feel fits you best. Happy "egg" hunting!
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:38 AM   #3

Name: Tammie
Trailer: ParkLiner
Alabama
Hi Pat,
Welcome to the site! Lots of good people and information here.
We love our ParkLiner and how spacious it feels. In addition to good ceiling height, there's lots of overhead storage, more than we needed on a recent 5 day trip. We're well-stocked with linens, dishes, cutlery, pots & pans, paper goods,tools, etc. with room to spare for the groceries and clothes we bring aboard each trip. I've posted some pictures here in the Mods and Alterations forum, and I think "Accrete" posted a 360 degree video of their ParkLiner's interior a few months ago.
Tammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 09:57 AM   #4

Alabama
Oops- the video was from "mrscottyg"
Old 04-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #5

Name: Pat
Trailer: Parkliner
Michigan
Thanks Dale, I have looked at the EggCamper on line, they seem to be a bit heavier than the Parkliner and I am planning on pulling with a Chrysler Town and Country so I have to watch the weight. I am not sure I like the fiberglass interior but you certainly have a point on ease of cleaning. Tammie, thanks for giving your opinion on the Parkline, seems everyone really loves them. I will have to look at your pictures. Are you the trailer with the orange strip material?
Pat in Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #6

Alabama
Hi Pat, We chose the green fabric, Sunbrella's Peridot Dupione. Really love the color, and the Sunbrella quality. Check out some of our pictures posted here on the ParkLiner page, a thread called "Tammie's ParkLiner Projects" Gretchen from Tennessee just picked up her ParkLiner, and they got the green too. Can't wait to see pictures!