Anybody have dream Muscle Towing? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2017, 12:36 PM   #21

Name: Roger
Trailer: Nomad
Nevada
Here is some pic of the engine

I got the car with a rebuilt short block the owner had the engine rebuilt and balanced at a shop in Utah to the tune of 2500 . The heads were shot guides gone and valves since they were the original heads I decided to spring for the rebuild with the screw in studs I had put in and the guides and stainless valves I ended up putting almost a grand in the heads alone. The first pick is the short block then midway in primer then paint then finally the finished product but I have a hit a wall I cant get motivated to finish the car but I thought you guys would like to see the engine put a lot of time into it. Thanks again for all the support you guys are all right!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF1219.jpg   DSCF1248.jpg  

DSCF1251.jpg   DSCF1318.jpg  

RV NUT CASE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:12 AM   #22

Trailer: Trillium
have a 1934 ford pk. I travel with it pull my 1977 trillium camping trailer we go camping with it all so paint the same colour
mel rouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #23

Name: Tim
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Would love to buy this, do a complete restomod and go everywhere.
Attached Thumbnails
International Crew Cab.JPG  
TimR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:11 PM   #24

Name: Roger
Trailer: Nomad
Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by RV NUT CASE View Post
I got the car with a rebuilt short block the owner had the engine rebuilt and balanced at a shop in Utah to the tune of 2500 . The heads were shot guides gone and valves since they were the original heads I decided to spring for the rebuild with the screw in studs I had put in and the guides and stainless valves I ended up putting almost a grand in the heads alone. The first pick is the short block then midway in primer then paint then finally the finished product but I have a hit a wall I cant get motivated to finish the car but I thought you guys would like to see the engine put a lot of time into it. Thanks again for all the support you guys are all right!
Well I thought I did a good job spent over three months putting this engine together you guys wanted some pictures so I thought I would post some of the engine.
It has been a lot of work and lots of money of course
RV NUT CASE is offline   Reply With Quote