Anyone within a days drive of Cincinnati have a Bigfoot 25rbrt - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-14-2022, 07:49 AM   #1

Name: Shawn
Trailer: 2021 Bigfoot 25B25RT. Prior units: 2019 Escape 21, 2001 Casita SD17
Kentucky
Anyone within a days drive of Cincinnati have a Bigfoot 25rbrt

Currently we have a Escape 21 looking to move up in size a notch or two, my wife would like to see a Bigfoot in person before we buy. I have shown my Escape multiple times over the years to local folks, can anyone with a Bigfoot do the same for us? We have looked at a few Airstreams which we like the layouts but not sure that I want to do deal with dents and lack of winter ability. Airstreams are certainly easier to find though.
buellfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 10:59 AM   #2

Name: John
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
Ohio
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by buellfire View Post
Currently we have a Escape 21 looking to move up in size a notch or two, my wife would like to see a Bigfoot in person before we buy. I have shown my Escape multiple times over the years to local folks, can anyone with a Bigfoot do the same for us? We have looked at a few Airstreams which we like the layouts but not sure that I want to do deal with dents and lack of winter ability. Airstreams are certainly easier to find though.
Ours is on order but won’t be here until September, if we are lucky. I know there’s one in the Cincinnati area, as we got to tour it on Kelley’s Island in October, soon after we ordered one. It did solidify our decision that it’s the right size and constructed beautifully. I’m not sure the owner frequents this forum, but I have seen a post or two on the Facebook group. Your best bet maybe joining those groups and inquire there. Good luck we think the Bigfoot is the best value in this size frame, though as you know, much more expensive than the Escape offering. Still no 23 concept built though. I’m suspecting prices much closer to the Bigfoot though.
oldwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 11:21 AM   #3

Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwave View Post
Ours is on order but won’t be here until September, if we are lucky. I know there’s one in the Cincinnati area, as we got to tour it on Kelley’s Island in October, soon after we ordered one. It did solidify our decision that it’s the right size and constructed beautifully. I’m not sure the owner frequents this forum, but I have seen a post or two on the Facebook group. Your best bet maybe joining those groups and inquire there. Good luck we think the Bigfoot is the best value in this size frame, though as you know, much more expensive than the Escape offering. Still no 23 concept built though. I’m suspecting prices much closer to the Bigfoot though.
Thanks John, I am a member on the Bigfoot owners group forum and Facebook group. The Facebook group seems to have much greater traffic than the owners group. I will reach out on Facebook.
Old 02-14-2022, 04:18 PM   #4

Name: Jennifer
Trailer: Casita
Cincinnati, OH
Hi,
We own a 2019 Casita and would be interested in looking at a 25ft Bigfoot as well. If you happen to receive any replies, would you mind mentioning that another couple in Cincinnati would love to see it as well?

Jenny and Greg
Cincinnati, OH
2019 Hymer GT Touring
2021 T@b
Currently owning a 2019 Casita Liberty Deluxe
Ferris5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2022, 04:23 PM   #5

Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris5 View Post
Hi,
We own a 2019 Casita and would be interested in looking at a 25ft Bigfoot as well. If you happen to receive any replies, would you mind mentioning that another couple in Cincinnati would love to see it as well?

Jenny and Greg
Cincinnati, OH
2019 Hymer GT Touring
2021 T@b
Currently owning a 2019 Casita Liberty Deluxe
Jenny,

Sure will! Looks like you are making the same progression as us. When we got back into camping 6-7 years ago we bought a Casita, then an Escape, now looking at Airstreams and Bigfoots, hope to stay with the Molded fiberglass campers.
Old 02-15-2022, 10:31 AM   #6

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
Before you switch from fiberglass to aluminum go on the Airstream forum and spend some time reading about the problems those people have.
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2022, 04:50 PM   #7

Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce H View Post
Before you switch from fiberglass to aluminum go on the Airstream forum and spend some time reading about the problems those people have.
Heard! All RV's have issues, some more than others.
Old 02-15-2022, 05:54 PM   #8

Name: John
Trailer: Bigfoot 25 RQ
Ohio
I have friends who have a similar size airstream
I would rather own the Bigfoot we ordered
It’s also 60% of the price
oldwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 02:20 PM   #9

Name: Jan
Trailer: Escape 21
Indiana
Cincy Bigfoot

I know Rick Schlosser in Cincy has one. He had an escape 21 he showed us before he upgraded to a BF. But they currently are in Florida… not sure for how long. I would reach out to him on FB. He’s an awesome guy to work with.
Jan.nentrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 03:56 PM   #10

Name: Jane
Trailer: Bigfoot 25RQ
Indiana
We have a 2022 25RQ. We live in Georgetown, Indiana. We are in Florida right now, but will be back mid March. If you would like a phone tour with specific views and real-time questions answered, I would be glad to walk you through ours. We had a Casita, then an Oliver and now we are in our best decision ever. Love our Bigfoot. If you want to wait until we get home in March, we will be glad to show this beauty off. Sorry it's not a RT.
JaneandBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2022, 04:01 PM   #11

Name: Jane
Trailer: Bigfoot 25RQ
Indiana
Did you order directly from Bigfoot or through a dealer? We were promised ours in April and it was October 27th before we got it. We dealt with Southland RV.
JaneandBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 02:54 PM   #12

Name: Rick
Trailer: In the market
Ohio
Bigfoot 25RQ in Cincinnati area

Hello, we have a 25Q and are 30 minutes out of Cincinnati. We are currently in Florida with it, but will be available to show it in late March.
rschlosser is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot