Back from Lil Snoozy with Eye Candy!! - Page 12 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #221

Name: Nicholas
Trailer: LiL Snoozy
South Carolina
To KamperBob,
It seems there has been some misunderstanding on both ends. I accept you apology, and I hope in tern you would accept mine.
We do accept and WANT criticism, we just (obviously) misinterpreted your constructive criticism, and for that I apologize. If it weren't for the insights and (frankly) blessings out that I have received from this website alone, we would not have half of our design features.

TerryG,
Your thoughts and concerns are completely valid. It is very difficult for small business to succeed in the long term, especially with the competition in this market. We have a business plan in action, very low overhead, and (as you have seen) a force driven old man at the helm. With all due respect I hope we prove you wrong.

Byron,
I am sorry you feel that way, we all are allowed our opinions. That is what makes this country of our so wonderful.

KenC,
For the first year model we are not going to offer the fiberglass fender storage (I promise I will come up with a better name). Even when we do I don't think we will have enough room for a folding chair. However, if you take a look at the side view: The hatch that is open, the production models have a larger hatch that will accommodate a large folding chair. The space under the bed (where that hatch is) is purely storage. .
Old 04-22-2011, 04:39 PM   #222

Name: Don
Trailer: Still deciding, but changing my mind from the Casita FD to the Lil Snoozy!
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherryNPaul View Post
Here, here! I agree.
I spent most of the day cleaning and restocking the camper! I'm ready to go spend some time in a quiet woodlands, somewhere far away...
Time to move on...
Sherry
There is no such thing as bad publicity. This thing has lots of publicity.. I wanna see one!

The Don Pod
Old 04-22-2011, 04:54 PM   #223

Trailer: Fiber Stream 1978 / Honda Odyssey LX 2003
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Frederick L. Simson
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Can we end this thread and move on...
Can a moderator end it on a positive note?
This has been an education... apparently on a wide selection of concerns. I believe the topic has run it's course. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Tags
lil snoozy