Back on the Road - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-19-2020, 12:04 PM   #1

Name: Mickey
Trailer: 18EC W&P Toy Hauler
Oklahoma
Back on the Road

Hi All

We got started on this site when we purchased our first usable RV which was a Bigfoot 25B25RQ. First I want to say, in my opinion, Bigfoot is the best built trailer bar none. But that is not why I am posting this thread.

The wife and I used the BF 4 times and realized we were not wired to sit in a campsite and stare out at all the natural beauty and mountain roads around us. We were missing our day rides on our Harley Davidson that we have been enjoying for so long (40 plus years). So, we sold the BF and set out to purchase a toy hauler. Finding a quality toy hauler is a tall order.

We ended up with a 24 ft 2015 Forest River Work & Play 18EC. This trailer is all fiberglass on the sides and a one piece aluminum roof. It is no BF but it is fiberglass and it will work for us. Just curious if any of you out there ever had a Work & Play and if so what were your experiences?

We are glad to be back on the road.
Good Day & Stay Safe!
MnP
Old 03-19-2020, 01:28 PM   #2

Name: Lauren
Trailer: Bigfoot 25B25RQ
Colorado
Hopefully you'll get some good feedback. But in case nobody here has info for you, as a former Forest River owner (we traded ours in for a Bigfoot!), if you haven't found the Forest River Forums - I highly recommend. They have a wide user base & very active forum/forum users. Here's the link to the Work & Play section: https://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f44/
Lauren in Colorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 09:44 AM   #3

Name: Mickey
Trailer: 18EC W&P Toy Hauler
Oklahoma
Thanks for the info. I agree the W&P is no BF. I called BF to check on a toy hauler with no luck.