BIGFOOT 21Ft. Trailer Poll - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-14-2020, 08:10 AM   #21

Name: Z
Trailer: Sasquatch
Montana
If the sale goes through, I'll be excited to hopefully see it drive by my town on your way down south sometime!

I saw a Burro from Arizona at the grocery store on Friday. I thought about stopping to talk to the couple, but wasn't feeling social
ZachO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 09:45 AM   #22

Name: Brad
Trailer: Interested
Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachO View Post
If the sale goes through, I'll be excited to hopefully see it drive by my town on your way down south sometime!

I saw a Burro from Arizona at the grocery store on Friday. I thought about stopping to talk to the couple, but wasn't feeling social
The sale is going very well and hopefully finalized by the middle of this week.Bigfoot will be coming to Montana for now and be stored.When and if the Kung flu clears it will be used in Oregon for a vacation home and possibly winter some in Arizona.Bigfoots have a lot of hair so I heard they don't like Arizona that much!
Montana Brad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 11:19 AM   #23

Trailer: Trillium 4500
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Brad View Post
The sale is going very well and hopefully finalized by the middle of this week.Bigfoot will be coming to Montana for now and be stored.When and if the Kung flu clears it will be used in Oregon for a vacation home and possibly winter some in Arizona.Bigfoots have a lot of hair so I heard they don't like Arizona that much!
Are you buying from a private seller. How are you planning on getting it across the border. I am also looking at a trailer in Canada but so far we have been unable to find a way to cross the border with it.
Old 06-14-2020, 12:09 PM   #24

Name: Brad
Trailer: Interested
Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hammel View Post
Are you buying from a private seller. How are you planning on getting it across the border. I am also looking at a trailer in Canada but so far we have been unable to find a way to cross the border with it.
Yes I am buying from a private seller but in the US.I also was looking in Canada but did not find exactly what I wanted.I did find shippers thru the UShip that would haul it.There are shippers that go back and forth as the border is only closed to the general public.What has been the problem with yours?
Montana Brad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot