Bigfoot 25B25RT factory Options - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-29-2020, 10:11 AM   #21

Name: Robert
Trailer: 2019 Bigfoot 25 foot rear twin
Maine
Not a problem at all for us. We have never camped in extremely hot weather and we don't plan to. We live in Maine and travel around the state and into the Maritimes of Canada in the summer months and spend four or five months each winter in Florida, usually northern Florida.
Old 10-06-2020, 10:08 PM   #22

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Registry
Skylights in 25RQ

We really love BOTH our skylights in our 25RQ! Any additional heat is nice in the cooler mornings of spring and fall and great in the colder months! The sunlight in the bathroom really is helpful and opens up the space. It's great showering with the blue sky and clouds above your head! The skylight shade, Fantastic fan in the bathroom and A/C take care of any unwanted heat in the hot/warmer times. I'd never go without them. We live in Nebraska and have hot/humid summers and all four seasons.

Julie
Julie T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 11:46 PM   #23

Name: Tom
Trailer: BigFoot 25B25RT
Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad-Beth View Post
We are interested in the Bigfoot 25B25RT

We do not like the skylights either. The dining/galley skylight we would probably put a Fantastic Fan Vent there instead. Since the windows are sliders, during rain, it would be nice to have the Vent.

We would like to not have the skylight inside the shower. Does anybody have the shower with no skylight and a picture to post?

How tall is the shower from shower pan to ceiling.

We also do not want the roll away shower door.

Congrats on your new Bigfoot!

Thank you
I originally wanted the shower skylight but didn't realize you had to order it. Now that I have my unit I am glad it isn't there. I just finished putting 4 solar panels on the roof and the skylight would have been in the way.

It is 72 inches so I can't quite stand up but I just sit on the built in seat and although it is a bit tight I do fine. I am a bit over 6'1" and 240#. I like the shower door.

If I had to do it over I would also not get the main skylight if that is possible.
Attached Thumbnails
WP_20201003_13_24_26_Rich.jpg   WP_20201007_01_28_08_Rich.jpg  

ThomasC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 10:51 AM   #24

Name: George
Trailer: Bigfoot
Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Vorhees View Post
Just wondering, do you loss or gain much heat through the skylights?
Dean

I do not know first hand since my trailer will not arrive until December or January.
But Jordon at Trailer World Denver has a skylight in his Bigfoot and said that it did let in a lot of heat and he whished he did not have it.
I have read that Bigfoots have small AC units, so I ordered it without the skylight.
GeoFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bigfoot