Burro Trailer on E-Bay in Lancaster, CA - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2007, 05:42 PM   #1

Trailer: 79 Apache Roamer (Trying to Buy an 'Egg')
This post is regarding the 16' Burro on E-Bay out in the Antelope Valley--Was anyone else on this site watching that auction this week? It looks like it was pulled between noon-4 today(2 days left on the auction), probably because his title was Burro Camper "NOT" like Casita, Scamp. Apparently the E-Bay powers that be don't like the word "Not" in a title.

Did anyone happen to get his phone number (or is anyone on this forum the person who listed the camper)? I am not a big fan of E-Bay, since it got hacked last year and some hooligans got ahold of my credit card number (from a paypal transaction according to Citibank) and attempted to hijack it by changing the address and all, but if that guy isn't allowed to list it on E-Bay-hey, I'D buy it and save him the touble!
MarieN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:26 PM   #2

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
The overwhelming majority of the time when eBay pulls a listing it's because the listing was a fraud.

This time of the year there's alwasys a fraudlent fiberglass trailer or two listed.

Never, and I mean NEVER contact a seller without going through ebay's contact seller system. The chances of getting burned are pretty good if contact directly instead of through the system.

Tags
burro