Cadets - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2007, 06:01 PM   #1

Trailer: Cadet 1985 / 2006 Element
I see that some Cadets have been on the market lately in Canada. Anyone write a check? This one has the front kitchen style I want to put in ours, replacing the side kitchen. This should give us more room to stretch out for sleeping.

Name:   cadet_front_kitchen.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  17.2 KB
DonInChatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 06:30 PM   #2

Trailer: 84 16 ft Scamp
I have always been intrigued with the notion of relocating the kitchen from the sides to the front. The problem with the pix you shared, in my mind, is the lack of counter space.

Perhaps a shelf, fixed or even portable in some fashion, could be extended to the left over the bed for use when cooking was taking place.

Loren

[quote]I see that some Cadets have been on the market lately in Canada. Anyone write a check? This one has the front kitchen style I want to put in ours, replacing the side kitchen. This should give us more room to stretch out for sleeping.

Attachment 7361
Loren G. Hedahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #3

Trailer: Cadet 1985 / 2006 Element
Quote:
I have always been intrigued with the notion of relocating the kitchen from the sides to the front. The problem with the pix you shared, in my mind, is the lack of counter space.

Perhaps a shelf, fixed or even portable in some fashion, could be extended to the left over the bed for use when cooking was taking place.

Loren
The side kitchen really has no counter space. It is only stove top and sink with Coleman ice box below. Our thinking is that we'll cook outside and make the morning coffee inside. I want to add a microwave in the tall closet. Our blog (see below) has the interior pics before the gutting.

By the way, anyone have a good Coleman icebox they want to give to a good home? The one I pulled out was damaged beyond repair.
DonInChatt is offline   Reply With Quote