Can we see your scaml 13, NorCal - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-26-2020, 12:54 AM   #1

Name: Mitch
Trailer: None
California
Can we see your scaml 13, NorCal

Hello all.
Long time lurker, first time poster. My husband and I are thinking to move up to a Scamp and leave the tents for others.
Only having seen pictures and videos, we'd like to see if anyone is willing to show us their Scamp 13 with bathroom. We live in Sacramento and will travel to you. This will be my 3rd trailer, my husband's first.
As for covid: we are self isolating due to me having asthma and weak immune system. So covid is very serious to me. We promise to wear face masks and face sheilds, for my protection and yours. We will also put on clean gloves before entering. Yes. A bit extreme, but sadly, I have to take these precautions.

Looking forward to spending more time outdoors in a safe manor. This is why we want a bathroom in the Scamp - for our own health and safety.

We would appreciate anyone willing to show off their mini home away from home.

Cheers,
Mitch
Tazzytazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2020, 10:32 PM   #2

Name: Bill
Trailer: Scamp
CA
Looking at a Scamp 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzytazzy View Post
Hello all.
Long time lurker, first time poster. My husband and I are thinking to move up to a Scamp and leave the tents for others.
Only having seen pictures and videos, we'd like to see if anyone is willing to show us their Scamp 13 with bathroom. We live in Sacramento and will travel to you. This will be my 3rd trailer, my husband's first.
As for covid: we are self isolating due to me having asthma and weak immune system. So covid is very serious to me. We promise to wear face masks and face sheilds, for my protection and yours. We will also put on clean gloves before entering. Yes. A bit extreme, but sadly, I have to take these precautions.

Looking forward to spending more time outdoors in a safe manor. This is why we want a bathroom in the Scamp - for our own health and safety.

We would appreciate anyone willing to show off their mini home away from home.

Cheers,
Mitch
I have a 2019 Scamp 13 with the front bath. I live in Castro Valley. In case you're not familiar with the area, it's south of Oakland. Best route: I-80 to I-680 to west bound 580. 100 plus miles depending upon where you live in the Sacramento area. Come take a look.

wgdanenhower@gmail.com.
Bill
Bill
Damp Scamp Tramp is offline   Reply With Quote