Decorating ideas - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-20-2013, 02:59 PM   #1

Trailer: Tote N Tarry
Decorating ideas

I came across this site today, and thought I'd share it. Now I know what to do with my unused Tote 'N Tarry! I think of my trailer as a mini Airstream, but with more personality.

The Grand Daddy Hotel Trailer Park in Cape Town Reimagines the Penthouse
Filbert V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:17 PM   #2

Name: Gilda
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 13'
California
Registry
Post your trailer decor!

Yes indeed, that is extraordinary trailer decor! Let's post our own decor beginning with ours! We had a picnic table decor with a Southwest theme. A well-set table makes the food taste better, don't ya know!
Happy Camping!
Gilda (Jill-da)
Attached Thumbnails
077.jpg   078.jpg  

Gilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:30 PM   #3

California
Registry
Here's the interior Southwest decor. Notice the desert-themed curtain panels and pillows, the Native American-like fleece blanket and Southwestern stuffed animals (bear and mountain sheep). I have a lot of fun "theming" all our trips.
Happy Camping!
Gilda (Jill-da)
Attached Thumbnails
SCAMP Southwest Decor 2013 004.jpg  
Old 06-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #4

Trailer: Tote N Tarry
Each one of our trailers is a blank canvas, and yours looks like a masterpiece. Nice job and not to frilly so the men will like it too! Unfortunately ours is in the carport and I use it for storage for my vacation rental here on the property. Thanks for sharing! Filbert
Filbert V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #5

Name: Ted
Trailer: (Dark side)Crossroads Now
Glade Valley, North Carolina
My wife will love the photos. I'll show her later.
Old 06-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #6

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Fillbert, there are tons of inspirational décor sites geared towards travel trailers, rv's, tents etc............

If your on FB I can send you some links.

As well as a couple of discussions here, http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ing-51333.html

And here, http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...ors-25341.html
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 10:08 AM   #7

California
Registry
Please continue to post your latest decorating ventures here so we can continue the thread and keep it fresh.

My latest decor is an Austrian Alps theme. We travel to the mountains, here in the U.S., often and have a great fondness for the Austrian Alps, having lived in Saltzburg for a year (long time ago). Enjoy!

Photo #1 also shows how we pack our 2 camping chairs, one table and one cot on the bed while traveling. I put down a small, clean tarp and place the "banana" cushion (from the front sofa area) across the span to keep the chairs from falling.

Photos #2 & 3 show my furry pals the hedgehog (very popular in Europe, as well as in U.S.) and my German Shepherd puppy on our IKEA duvet. The tiny hedgehogs on the wall are also from IKEA. I sewed the shade and pillow from the IKEA set pillowcases. The red curtain panels are bordered with vintage machine lace embroidery from my mother's (age 96) sewing stash. The middle panel draped over the curtain rod is a vintage Austrian dishcloth.

Photo #4 shows an authentic Austrian curtain panel (also machine-made) I purchased in a sewing store in Innsbruck.

So far, this is our favorite decor of the many themes I have made.
Now, let's see yours!
Attached Thumbnails
078.jpg   038.jpg  

039.jpg   041.jpg  

Old 06-18-2018, 11:58 AM   #8

Name: Fredrick
Trailer: Escape 21C
Tennessee
ideas??

We bought a bunch those clear see-thru totes @ Walmart w tan nesting tops for clothes and food. Many will fit inside the 17' Casita bays. We use Command Strups to hold things onto the walls w/o tearing up the fiberglass.
4 Big black totes w yellow tops go into the bed of our Frontier doubkle cab, long bed truck, leaving plenty of room fore the generator etc etc etc.
Fred762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 06:43 AM   #9

Name: John
Trailer: 2019 Oliver Elite II
Texas
I'm not too big of a fan for doing too much to the inside of a Casita. Not because it doesn't look good, but because to me it starts shrinking the inside of the trailer, that is, it's closing in on me. But you give me the outside, baby moon wheels and hubcaps, a retro paint job, and now were talking my language. I would go for the inside to be painted retro as well, just not too much frilly stuff. For those of you that take the time to do personal updates, keep it up, you do some nice work.

trainman
trainman is offline   Reply With Quote