I'm wondering how I can get a subscription to Direct TV to use in my RV that I intend to use in the USA for 6mo of the year? Are there any Canadians who have it and can answer the following:
- How do I get a subscription?
- Where is the billing sent to?
- How do I get the hardware?
- How do I get technical support?
- What happens for the other 6mo I spend in Canada?
Appreciate any and all answers. Thanks.
I live in California and have Dish network.
When my grand kids were little and we went on long trips I had a an extra dish and just took my home receiver with us.
Dish has a website that gives you all the satellite numbers by zip code.
Check with your provider to see if they have the same service.