Donna D. is back online - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-23-2012, 09:25 AM   #41

Name: Imogene
Trailer: 2013 Casita
Missouri
Donna, welcome back....your kind words, friendly and helpful advice are soooooo welcome to us sort of newbies who don't usually join computer groups. Maybe this heat has been affecting people and making us sort of disagreable at times in previous posts.

If anyone is heading down rt. 63 toward Houston, Mo., between 7/31-8/5, stop at the fairgrounds.....my scamp will be hidden next to the old poultry barn and close to the 4-H food stand and not far from the showers, across from the sheep/goat barn. I expect to have several participants wake me in the morning leading their animals over to the scamp......I have requested morning coffee to be delivered.
Imo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #42

Name: Laurie
Trailer: 13 Trillium
Alberta
Registry
Glad to see you are okey dokey! You were one of the very first to welcome and encourage me also! Thank you for your reply to my message, I have since resolved the issue - no worries! We haven't met but I've always loved your profile pic, and while I have never met you, imagine your personality to be just as colorful. Your personality and knowledge is a big part of this forum and is just amazing! Just sayin'
lhanna is offline   Reply With Quote