Escape Sales - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2008, 04:51 PM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Hi,
I am looking for some information on the Escape trailer, when did they first start building trailers and how many have been sold to date.
Rob
Rob M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:56 PM   #2

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Why not contact Escape Trailers yourself?? Thay are always more than willing to oblige...
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:29 PM   #3

Quote:
Why not contact Escape Trailers yourself?? Thay are always more than willing to oblige...
So you don't know
Old 08-12-2008, 07:21 PM   #4

The Escape trailer has been around for a few years now. I don't think many bussiness would tell how many of one thing they sell, however i may be wrong.
Old 08-12-2008, 07:34 PM   #5

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
The Escape manufacturer.... Reace and his wife Tammy are members here on FiberglassRV. Nice, approachable people. I'd like to think the Escape 5th wheel was built to specifications based on input from the members of FiberglassRV.

All I can tell you, is I'm impressed with all the Escape trailers and there's an Escape 5th wheel in my future. It doesn't matter one whit to me how many they've built. Everything other than the frame and body are made by other manufacturers... refer, furnace, A/C, windows, etc. Reace and Tammy are first rate when it comes to customer service... just ask anyone that has either ordered a new trailer, or SOB (some other brand) and wants Escape to help with mods or repairs.

But, if you want definitive answers to your questions, you'll need to contact them directly.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:12 PM   #6
Commercial Member

Trailer: Escape Manufacturer
Hi Rob,

We enjoy reading everyones posts and making the odd comment however we are careful not to use it as an advertising tool. We would rather you read posts from Escape owners and other forum members.

But....here's who we are.

We have been manufacturing the Escape for almost 7 years now.

Our first year we only made 5, the second 22 and now just over 70 units a year. We are a small customer oriented company. Our focus is on quality, fit, finish and overall customer satisfaction. Reace and I take a lot of pride in the Escape as he designed it.

We used to buy and rent older fiberglass trailers. We learned very quickly areas of concern when purchasing older trailers and used that knowledge when we built the Escape. We are always upgrading and incorporating new ideas into the Escape, many often coming from our customers and this forum.

We love attending rallies, camping with other fiberglass owners, making new friends and visiting with old friends. The only problem is that if you're not careful Reace will sneak into your trailer and root through looking for ideas. Just ask some of the forum members.

We love what we do. At times it can be stressful but nothing compares to the opportunities we have because of what we have created. We get to meet people from across North America and watching their reaction when they see their Escape for the first time - Priceless!

Thank you Rob for this opportunity as I never get to say how proud I am of Reace!

Tammy

Reace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:45 AM   #7

Hi Tammy,
Thank you for your reply, I have been reading on this forum for quite some time and always enjoyed your comments you shared.
I was hoping you or Rease would answer my question (I did not want to call you at work for something like that) and now everyone else who ever wondered about my question now know also.
I must say I really like the layout of your trailer, the optional bunk is a great idea for us, since we have a toddler and 2 little terriers.
Rob

Tags
escape