We could have purchased an Oliver
for one hell of a deal. Why didn't we purchase it? Because it wasn't better for my wife:
- Twin beds were too small.
- Refrigerator was too small for both of us.
- Didn't have a kitchen workspace that Terry approved.
- Not enough storage. The drawers sure were slick though.
- Stark white, mirrored, sterile interior.
I promise you, for us, our Escape 5.0 blows away the Oliver
, and the Escape still cost less, despite the deep discount on the Oliver
. We prefer function over form.
For function and form we would purchase another Bigfoot
. Now that Bigfoot
pull is better than Escape or Oliver. The Oliver is slick, but the Bigfoot
is better in all facets: bigger beds, bigger closets, bigger bathroom, bigger refrigerator
, bigger tanks, bigger living area, etc. We just didn't have $70,000 for that Bigfoot, but did have $40,000 for either the used Oliver or the new Escape.
After 300+ nights, and over 24,000 miles pulling, we made the best choice for our needs.