Fiberglass repair and painting - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-01-2020, 02:28 PM   #1

Name: Mark
Trailer: Boler
Alberta
Fiberglass repair and painting

Hi everyone,

I just replaced my frame on my '73 boler and am looking to have someone complete the fiberglass repairs and paint. I am in Alberta. If anyone knows of a person or company that they have used please let me know!
mareid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 03:15 PM   #2

Trailer: Bigfoot 19 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by mareid View Post
Hi everyone,

I just replaced my frame on my '73 boler and am looking to have someone complete the fiberglass repairs and paint. I am in Alberta. If anyone knows of a person or company that they have used please let me know!
Try to find a boat repair service. They work with fiberglass, and many of these people repair travel trailers. Travel trailer repair services aren’t usually familiar with fiberglass & gelcoat repair.
Old 04-01-2020, 04:18 PM   #3

Alberta
Ok thanks, I will look for one.
Old 04-01-2020, 07:31 PM   #4

Trailer: 13 ft Boler
Registry
Any body shop will know how to fix and paint your boler.
But will they want to is the question.
Alberta is s big province, I have brothers in southern Ab that could recomend a shop if your around Lethbridge.
Fred
FRED SMAILES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:29 AM   #5

Alberta
I am in Calgary so would rather find someone local. I have all the rivets popped and everything gutted. Someone years ago tried painting overtop of everything so I have stripped the old paint off.

I do not need a show room finish but don't want to cheap out and be unhappy with the final product.

I think Lethbridge is a bit of a haul for me but thanks anyways!
Old 04-02-2020, 10:25 AM   #6
Commercial Member

Name: Outback
Trailer: Outback trillium trailer
Alberta
Boler repairs

Outback trailers, is in Rockyview just minutes outside Calgary. Their the builders of the vintage Outback /Trillium trailers, They also have a full restoration shop, and have a full fibreglass shop as well, they have being doing Boler restorations with many other small fibreglass and vintage trailers as well for the past 30 years.
Joe at Outback is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paint, painting