final job today on the 13f - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-20-2017, 06:39 AM   #1

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
final job today on the 13f

Well today I finish up my 12v charging, fone charger and 12v indicator light set-up. It was working and quit no idea why just moved over to another circuit and everything good now! I am not a licensed electritian by the way just a wikepage bumbler!!

At 75 and back surgery I move oh so slow these days it aggravates me the back mechanic said I could stoop but not bend. Is this weird? I was at the license bureau and picked up my permanent disabled plates now I am official no tag hanging from the mirror!

I am continuely perusing our coupons to save a Nichol or a dime we are watching for those double and triple coupon deals so we can save up for our next big trip. Guess its Quartzite I know people are waiting for me!

One last job is to get Stvevie engraved on the front and back of our 13f Scamper I have decided to not put all the Scamper decals back on. This will be left for the next guy.

life is good in Missouri today

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote