Free Shipping on Decals - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Free Shipping on Decals

You can get a decal printed up fairly cheaply, but after shipping it is expensive. This company has free shipping in the US for a limited time. I used them to make a couple of fun decals for my trailer. The second one is printed on clear plastic and sticks to the inside of a window. It was very clearly printed, the photo is grainy due to low light.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3696.jpg   IMG_3855.JPG  

Old 10-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #2

Name: Patti
Trailer: 1984 UHaul CT13
Colorado
Registry
Tom,
I have seen a dragonfly decal on UHaul trucks. Do you know how or if I can get one? Do you think the company you used would still have the template used for the "welcome to camp" window sticker? Suggestions??
keekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:54 AM   #3

Name: Gilda
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 13'
California
Registry
Love your stickers, Tom. Thanks for the tip. I notice they also offer custom license frames. I'm thinking of ordering some things as holiday gifts. I wonder what I would look for in a "brick and mortar" store locally that might sell these products so I could contribute to my local economy and avoid the postage? Any ideas?
Gilda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by keekers View Post
Tom,
I have seen a dragonfly decal on UHaul trucks. Do you know how or if I can get one? Do you think the company you used would still have the template used for the "welcome to camp" window sticker? Suggestions??
For a dragon fly, I'd look for an image on Google Images (higher resolution = higher quality) and import it into the design field. Example

Of course, lots of places have these pre-made. Here are some on eBay

Ollie was kind enough to let me use his design. Here
Old 10-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilda View Post
Love your stickers, Tom. Thanks for the tip. I notice they also offer custom license frames. I'm thinking of ordering some things as holiday gifts. I wonder what I would look for in a "brick and mortar" store locally that might sell these products so I could contribute to my local economy and avoid the postage? Any ideas?
Locally, I'd look for a place that does signs. They often do other custom printing. Postage is free on this site, in USA.