fun and more fun - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 10-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #1

Name: bob
Trailer: Was A-Liner now 13f Scamp
Missouri
fun and more fun

As I read this particular forum it mentions just a place hang out to have fun! Now I take this to mean we don't have to be so solem no I cannot spell worth a lic I don't know all the grammer rules, or whatever!

I get pms about all this I really don't care I am here to enjoy myself at no ones expense but my own I may add. Most of my posts are not serous and I poke fun at my own passions such as saving money even though I am 75 and nothing to do with it! I am known to take shortcuts why does this seem to bother some of you?

don't take everything so serious don't take such offense it doesn't matter in the long run of things in life!!! I call sinks- zincs I grew up with no bathroom we had a nice 2 holer though I remember moving from coal heat to propane I grew up almost pennyless I grew up out of the depression it was very real to me! I admit it I am a penny pincher!

you can put me on your ignore as I have a few then I don't have to read your undertones I don't post that way but I am entitled to my own opinions right?

Lets go out and have fun out there whatever style you choose!!!

remember I am 75 my body is shot my memory is shot but I am still enjoying what time I have left. leave all the seriousness out of things!

what is really sad someone has found my phone nr and likes to call leaving strange messages. is all that really worth it?

bob
k0wtz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:27 AM   #2

Name: Gene
Trailer: Airstream
Florida
Based on the call sign, I'd say you know more than the general rules... Looks like you know the extra rules too
ai4kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #3

Missouri
howdy de K0WTZ

Howdy well again on ham radio things can get very solem if I wanted to do that I could have got on races just not for me or my thing. once again if you like that form good for you I think its ok to say I didn't like it!

I have been hanging around h/raidio since 1958 long time. When I was 17 the Navy begged me to join up because I could do 20wpm code not even basic training just show up. Probably biggest mistake I made in my life.

At 75 all that is left is fun and more fun in all of my walks in life! I do not take things serious now especially against me! my life is too short!!

bob
Old 10-11-2017, 11:57 AM   #4

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0wtz View Post
Howdy well again on ham radio things can get very solem if I wanted to do that I could have got on races just not for me or my thing. once again if you like that form good for you I think its ok to say I didn't like it!

I have been hanging around h/raidio since 1958 long time. When I was 17 the Navy begged me to join up because I could do 20wpm code not even basic training just show up. Probably biggest mistake I made in my life.

At 75 all that is left is fun and more fun in all of my walks in life! I do not take things serious now especially against me! my life is too short!!

bob
Hey Bob,

I enjoy reading your post. Don't worry about such..it's all good.
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:05 PM   #5

Missouri
thanks

thanks for the kind words as I said life is fun did I say I am 75! wink wink

bob
Old 10-11-2017, 12:13 PM   #6
c65

Name: Brian
Trailer: Casita
California
Whl said.
c65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:42 PM   #7

Name: Charlie
Trailer: 2014 Lil Snoozy
North Carolina
Registry
Quote:
thanks for the kind words as I said life is fun did I say I am 75! wink wink

bob

75 isn't that the new 55 ?
charlsara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:49 PM   #8

Name: John
Trailer: Roamer 1
Smith Valley, Nevada
Great attitude Bob. If we can't have fun, what's the point?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:57 PM   #9

Trailer: Scamp
Registry
I agree that 75 is the new 50 or 55, except for few things like ladders, roofs, and climbing towers. Some of thing us HAMS have been known to do.
Bob,
I hope you enjoy your travels as much as I and my wife have. Maybe we'll catch up with you at a campground or on the air sometime.
Byron
AK7EE

PS don't fret about spelling and grammer people have a great ability to understand without the spelling, etc being perfect.
Old 10-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #10

Name: Jack
Trailer: Casita Liberty
Virginia
FUN FUN FUN Hello BOB!
jgilliam1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:01 PM   #11

Name: Gene
Trailer: Airstream
Florida
I just wish they had a like button here
ai4kk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:36 PM   #12
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Bob can't wait to hear from you when someone posts on some of the heated toilet threads after hearing your 2 holer comment I'm sure you will have a lot of interesting input
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:20 PM   #13

Name: Joe
Trailer: 2013 EggCamper & 2011 Silverado Reg Cab 4x4
Ohio
I enjoy your posts Bob!!!!

Keep posting! You have a great sense of humor, and I get a kick out of reading your posts! I agree - keep it all lite! Have fun NOW!!!
2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal
Joe & Cherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 06:50 PM   #14
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
As I read this particular forum it mentions just a place hang out to have fun! Now I take this to mean we don't have to be so solem no I cannot spell worth a lic I don't know all the grammer rules, or whatever!

I get pms about all this I really don't care I am here to enjoy myself at no ones expense but my own I may add. Most of my posts are not serous and I poke fun at my own passions such as saving money even though I am 75 and nothing to do with it! I am known to take shortcuts why does this seem to bother some of you?

don't take everything so serious don't take such offense it doesn't matter in the long run of things in life!!! I call sinks- zincs I grew up with no bathroom we had a nice 2 holer though I remember moving from coal heat to propane I grew up almost pennyless I grew up out of the depression it was very real to me! I admit it I am a penny pincher!

you can put me on your ignore as I have a few then I don't have to read your undertones I don't post that way but I am entitled to my own opinions right?

Lets go out and have fun out there whatever style you choose!!!

remember I am 75 my body is shot my memory is shot but I am still enjoying what time I have left. leave all the seriousness out of things!

what is really sad someone has found my phone nr and likes to call leaving strange messages. is all that really worth it?

bob
Finally someone who spells worse,sorry not as goood as me!
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:21 AM   #15

Name: Bryan
Trailer: Casita "Cozy-Casa"
Central Virginia
Waddya meen wezuns caint use improperish gramar heres? Whut a sham.... Iffn yur not havin fun whatz the point? --- Also - I want my 3 feet back too... 17' Casita is not 17' box =)
Old 10-12-2017, 05:42 AM   #16

Missouri
fun and more fun

Well I have deadly enemies I state my opinion what is really wrong with that? I even make my son mad at 55 time to grow up he is building a 500k house while still owning a 300k house. Paying on both of them! Wait he wasn't taught that way! Trying to be a big shot I told him so I get disgusted when people throw their money away especially when I see my children do it! Here are the facts no one cares about you make one stumble you are done in these sort of finachial risks now he is talking taking 200 for the old house!

There are people on these boards who are smart but they take themselves waaaaay to serious! We only pass through this world once and at 75 I realize my time is near then someone here can have fun or revert back to the old grumpy days!!

Did I say I am 75? Oh I have been up since 530 I don't want to miss one second in the rest of my life! These boards are not the only thing in life believe me!

bob
Old 10-12-2017, 06:29 AM   #17

Missouri
shhhhh we are not supposed to mention our trailers are short 3f just take it! More fun!!!

so you have a 14f casita?

bob
Old 10-12-2017, 06:31 AM   #18

Trailer: 1990 Scamp 16 ft
Glad to have you aboard Bob. Like your attitude.

Old fart John.

--
John Linck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:42 AM   #19

Name: Gordon
Trailer: 2015 Scamp (16 Std Layout 4) with '15 Toyota Sienna LE Tug
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsedwebt View Post
Waddya meen wezuns caint use improperish gramar heres? Whut a sham.... Iffn yur not havin fun whatz the point? ......
Another point of view of view is that if you cannot be understood, whats the point (of being on this forum)?

To quote Mr. Jim Bennett:
This forum is here to provide an opportunity for fiberglass egg owners and want to be owners to interact with each other, to exchange knowledge, assist with problems and develop friendships.

Despite the priority on having fun that some have expressed, I am confident that most members of this forum appreciate posts which are in line with the objectives that Mr. Bennett so eloquently expressed. And I would also assume that most members will gloss over or ignore posts which might be fun for the poster but offer little more to the community at large. And when that happens, whats the point?

With a little care and effort, it is very possible to exchange knowledge, assist with problems and develop friendships, all while still having fun.
gordon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:30 AM   #20

Missouri
frankly

there is a super administrator here I have no clue who he or she is. Read the suggestions on the top of this section.

I will continue to post you have the right to find the ignore button then you don't have to read any of my posts! problem resovled in your favor. Rigth?

You can be the more serious guy here I still read your posts because I glean some good stuff from you. You choose to not particiapate doesn't matter to me!

good luck

bob