Happier Camper build quality - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-03-2020, 07:57 PM   #41

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 16
Michigan
Having seen an HC at a rally I have no doubt you will enjoy it. I think it is smart to consider and figure out storage now. Of course over time you will refine storing and packing I have no doubt.

Took me 8 years but my Scamp now has a place for everything, and I have a luggage carrier on the tow vehicle :-)

Have fun, post pictures once you have it.
RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 07:55 PM   #42

Name: Bill
Trailer: T@G
Alberta
2 Season Owner,

I purchased a previosily owned 2018 HC1 the first of March of 2021.

I live within a three hour drive to the Canadian Rockies. Spent time in Banff, Jasper , Waterton amoung others. The HC1 handled it no problem. Managed to get in 30 nights.

June of this year my wife, dog and I took a six week trip from Edmonton Alberta to the mouth of the St Lawerance river , the Gaspe.

Almost 10,000 miles!

No issues with the HC1 . I repacked the beatrings and new rubber prior to leaving. Expierienced everything from gravel to freeway, Prairie to 14% grades. Head Wind, tale wind and of course cross winds. 1 day of towing in rain.

Just plenty of stories of travel through the Canadian Prairies, stunning northern Ontario and the north & south shores of the St. Lawernce river.

Whales in a river? Who would have thought.

Bill
Bill Mullen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 08:38 PM   #43
Commercial Member

Name: Mike
Trailer: Boler13/trillium4500/buro13
Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mullen View Post
2 Season Owner,

I purchased a previosily owned 2018 HC1 the first of March of 2021.

I live within a three hour drive to the Canadian Rockies. Spent time in Banff, Jasper , Waterton amoung others. The HC1 handled it no problem. Managed to get in 30 nights.

June of this year my wife, dog and I took a six week trip from Edmonton Alberta to the mouth of the St Lawerance river , the Gaspe.

Almost 10,000 miles!

No issues with the HC1 . I repacked the beatrings and new rubber prior to leaving. Expierienced everything from gravel to freeway, Prairie to 14% grades. Head Wind, tale wind and of course cross winds. 1 day of towing in rain.

Just plenty of stories of travel through the Canadian Prairies, stunning northern Ontario and the north & south shores of the St. Lawernce river.

Whales in a river? Who would have thought.

Bill
Thanks Bill for your thoughts on the HC1 ,glad to hear of your great trips and that’s what it’s really all about, and having a small trailer to make that trip in comfort sure helps . Good luck on your future adventures.
Mikmay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
happier camper