Happier Camper -- learn more from current owners - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2021, 02:01 PM   #1

Name: Emily
Trailer: Happier Camper HC1
Washington, D.C.
Happier Camper -- learn more from current owners

Have you been considering the Happier Camper Traveler or HC1, but had difficulty finding information directly from those who own one?

When I was looking to buy I looked all over for info and reviews (including these forums), and there wasn't a lot. I wish I'd had access to owners who could share the down and dirty so I could have made an informed decision.

Good news--an owner of an HC1 has started a Facebook group called "Happier Camper Experiences" with you in mind!

The group has current and prospective owners as members, with prospective owners asking questions and current owners sharing their experiences--from buying through contracting, delivery, camping, modifications, etc. The goal of the group is to reflect the good, the bad, and the ugly of the HC experience.

So if you have questions you want answered, of just want to see what people are saying about their experience, come join!

Everyone is welcome, but I believe there are a few questions you have to answer to get in.

I am not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to it here, so just search for "Happier Camper Experiences" in Facebook and it should pop up. Let me know if you can't find it!
Emily in DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 02:17 PM   #2

Washington, D.C.
You can ask questions here too, of course, and I can try to send some owners over here to answer, but if you want to know the skinny from a large sample of owners, the FB group provides a wealth of experiences from a lot of different people.
Old 11-15-2021, 10:28 AM   #3

Name: Audrey
Trailer: In the market
Colorado
Talking Interested in selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily in DC View Post
You can ask questions here too, of course, and I can try to send some owners over here to answer, but if you want to know the skinny from a large sample of owners, the FB group provides a wealth of experiences from a lot of different people.
Hey there- I saw your posts and it sounds like you have buyer's remorse. If you ever want to sell your HC1 I would love to take it off your hands. They are gorgeous and I want the features of the newer model not an older one. Send me a message if you want to get rid of your HC1 unless you are just eager to complain about it.
revamvagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 10:36 AM   #4

Washington, D.C.
Despite being delivered at the end of July, I haven't gotten to use it! It's been in the shop since then, unfortunately. I am hopeful that I will love it once I get out there in it.

Tags
happier camper